Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Secret Service agent on VP's detail caught after meeting with prostitute at Maryland hotel

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,461

Oh, look, and a sex scandal to go with everything else! Never a dull moment! 

CNN has learned from multiple law enforcement sources that a Secret Service agent on Vice President Mike Pence's detail has been suspended from official duties after meeting a prostitute at a Maryland hotel. One law enforcement source says the agent was caught when police saw him exiting the prostitute's room.

The police responded to a call from the hotel manager who became suspicious of activity in one of the rooms. The source said this was not a sting.

The agent was arrested and was charged with solicitation. He then self-reported his arrest to the Secret Service, the source said.

At the time of the incident, which occurred late last week, the agent was off-duty and did not present himself in his official capacity, according to law enforcement sources.

<snip>

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/05/politics/secret-service-agent-prostitute-maryland-hotel/index.html?adkey=bn

They don't even have the guy's name... SOME STORY! 

CGK    2,270

Why is this news? Those agents work their ass off and put their lives on the line every day. Who cares if some guy wanted to get a little when he was off duty?

If anyone should be in trouble it should be the front desk clerk who rented the room to the whore.

Her pimp is probably the bar tender who send guys to her room for a 60/40 split.

The agent should only be in trouble if he didn't pay for services rendered...LOL

• Like 1

apache54    3,238
51 minutes ago, CGK said:

Why is this news? Those agents work their ass off and put their lives on the line every day. Who cares if some guy wanted to get a little when he was off duty?

If anyone should be in trouble it should be the front desk clerk who rented the room to the whore.

Her pimp is probably the bar tender who send guys to her room for a 60/40 split.

The agent should only be in trouble if he didn't pay for services rendered...LOL

LIKE they did in Brazil, during the games!! LOL

CGK    2,270
Just now, apache54 said:

LIKE they did in Brazil, during the games!! LOL

No...I think in Brazil they were on the clock. The story here says the guy was off duty.

If he actually had some time off and got a little, good for him! I hear sex is great for stress relief and God knows their job is stressful.

Cinnamon    16,461
1 minute ago, CGK said:

No...I think in Brazil they were on the clock. The story here says the guy was off duty.

If he actually had some time off and got a little, good for him! I hear sex is great for stress relief and God knows their job is stressful.

So... I started poking around when I saw this and ran across a story about Pence from 2002, I think, where he made a statement that he would not go anywhere without his wife where there was alcohol and has a few other really strict rules about their relationship. Well, I'm thinking, no one is going to get ANYTHING on him like that. Ofc, the lefties heard about that and tried to make him into a tyrant of sorts... wtf?  Because he's not a target for blackmail, I presume. 

• Like 1

apache54    3,238
9 hours ago, CGK said:

I agree it should be there time and do as they like when OFF-DUTY, where the problem comes into play is there is so much corruption everywhere that someone MIGHT try to blackmail them for information about WHOM they are guarding or about details of there movements. when you take certain jobs like that it is normally either a known thing or in writing that you have certain limits you are allowed on your own time, NOW i am NOT saying i agree just stating what i know about that stuff! I can not even leave the country WITHOUT prior approval from a S.O. in charge of you. I am NOT talking direct military either, but they fall under that as well.

nemo    108

Working a job with this level of responsibility one would hold oneself to a pretty high standard whether on duty or off I would think.  If not, resign.  I am sure there are plenty of applicants up to the task. 

apache54    3,238
24 minutes ago, nemo said:

Working a job with this level of responsibility one would hold oneself to a pretty high standard whether on duty or off I would think.  If not, resign.  I am sure there are plenty of applicants up to the task. 

That is the way it was at one time, and seems like under the Obama presidency that it went downhill very fast, I would imagine it has always( before Obutthead) had SOME type of this happening and would have been kept quiet if discovered. BUT what your saying  is correct they are suppose to have a HIGH CODE of ethics, BUT Also Bill Clinton destroyed that with his Crap of blow jobs in the white house!!