Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COBO Member

Another O2 Issue Grounds All USN T-45s

COBO Member    2,805
41 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Hmmm... wth?

No idea atm. But that's the F-22s, F-18s, & now T-45s with very similar problems pointing to system contamination.

Cinnamon    19,905
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

No idea atm. But that's the F-22s, F-18s, & now T-45s with very similar problems pointing to system contamination.

Not normal, right? 

COBO Member    2,805
23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Not normal, right? 

Of course not. The thing that bothers me is that I first knew of the issue in the early days of the F-22. I thought that problem had been solved considering there's been calls to reopen production lines. But according to what I read last week, it's been a problem in the F-18 and all legacy models for quite awhile. And now this.

Two out of the three are Lockheed with the F-18 coming from Boeing (originally McDonnell-Douglas). It only makes sense to zero in on the O2 system maker. This is the first article I've read that used the word "contamination" repeatedly though. But that word has multiple meanings.

COBO Member    2,805
4 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

It's the russians, they hacked our air.

After the IT guys install the patch the hose won't kink during inverted maneuvers. 

Ooo...good call! Like when the wire breaks, someone has to go in and sweep up all the electrons.

Jostler    2,216
1 hour ago, wrenchtroy said:

What happened to the lox bottles?

lox comes on bagels, not in bottles silly man!  :)

LuckyBolt    1,175

Planned obsolescence.

Now they need more money to build MOAR because we are about to go to war.  Wait for it.  Emergency War Funding EO.

COBO Member    2,805
4 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Planned obsolescence.

Now they need more money to build MOAR because we are about to go to war.  Wait for it.  Emergency War Funding EO.

Sell 'em all overseas and restart production of the F-22. Heck, the USMC is pulling F-18A models out of the boneyard and overhauling them for inventory.

COBO Member    2,805
6 hours ago, wrenchtroy said:

What happened to the lox bottles?

Who knows? Guess they shut down the LOX farm.

Jump To Top