Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Designer Who Dressed Melania Trump for White House Portrait Tells Critics to ‘Go to Hell’

The White House released Melania Trump’s first official portrait on Monday, and Italian designer Stefano Gabbana is cool with the fact that she is rocking a Dolce & Gabbana blazer — on top of the fact that she wore a massive diamond ring reportedly worth $3 million. The designer defended FLOTUS and told Instagram trolls who chided him for working with her to “go to hell.”

>snip>

http://www.thewrap.com/designer-who-dressed-melania-trump-for-white-house-portrait-tells-critics-to-go-to-hell/

I agree with the designer. She looked awesome in that picture.

29 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The White House released Melania Trump’s first official portrait on Monday, and Italian designer Stefano Gabbana is cool with the fact that she is rocking a Dolce & Gabbana blazer — on top of the fact that she wore a massive diamond ring reportedly worth $3 million. The designer defended FLOTUS and told Instagram trolls who chided him for working with her to “go to hell.”

>snip>

http://www.thewrap.com/designer-who-dressed-melania-trump-for-white-house-portrait-tells-critics-to-go-to-hell/

I agree with the designer. She looked awesome in that picture.

wife agree's,says she is beautiful.As opposed to Micheal.Nice having another looker like Jackie in the White house.Nothing wrong with beauty,or wealth,and they earned their wealth.

Melania is stunning and a credit to the US. Well educated, speaks 6 (?) languages and is a legal immigrant. That ring ... sorta seems to me like she's flaunting what she's been so criticized for, I think that's hilarious. I see attitude and she'll need it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.