Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

When Scapegoating Immigrants No Longer Works, Would Trump Stage an Attack to Maintain Power?

I think others are talking... But no one is listening!

I love being ahead of the curve!

>>>When Scapegoating Immigrants No Longer Works, Would Trump Stage an Attack to Maintain Power?<<<

Yep, all the others who have gone before him have done it so why not Trump too?

Hold on to your hats, this is going to be one hell of a ride!

1 minute ago, CGK said:

>>>When Scapegoating Immigrants No Longer Works, Would Trump Stage an Attack to Maintain Power?<<<

Yep, all the others who have gone before him have done it so why not Trump too?

Hold on to your hats, this is going to be one hell of a ride!

Yet we are one of the few even addressing the real issues. Everyone else is living in delusion land. f**ky!

I don't think trump has to stage, his adversaries are much more evil. 

I feel his sect is more money focused and see's the loss of life as a loss of consumers and would prefer less death.

My 2c

Any attack will be blamed on him no matter the source.

Watch the legacy media immediately accuse Trump (or one of his) and adopt the term "false flag".

I don't see that. I do not see Trump fear mongering. I do not see fear over illegal immigrants. I see anger. There is a difference. I think these people are full of BS.

I do not think the average peon is scared of illegal immigrants or muslims. I do not think they even think about it much unless it's in their backyard. Around me, no one gives a crap if you are a Muslim. The only time they seem to have a problem with illegals is when they can not get a job themselves but the illegals have one. Or the illegals are gaming the system but if they are angry about that, they seem to be angry about anyone that uses welfare. The illegals are not special bums, they are just bums. No one is scared of them. Are any of y'all scared of them? I have no idea where these reporters get this shit from. If they are using online polls for data, they are stupid. I can vote lots of times in those things and have. Just to see if I could do it to see how accurate they were. They are not and I ignore all online polls now. Or at least I take them with a grain of salt. Those SJW are fanatics and relentless. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. And as I am not suppose to lift over 5lbs/2.27k, you know how far I am throwing them. I ain't even picking them babies up. :gsbrnint:

The only people that I see that should be running scared are the illegal immigrants and their gangs. And the employers that hire illegals. But why should anyone else be scared? It ain't like they haven't lived next door to that illegal alien for years now. Nothing happened. What's changed to make them attack me? They might get deported? That was always a concern of theirs. After they are here for years and years, they get comfortable, especially if they have an anchor baby. They used to not deport people with anchor babies as much as others. They had to take into account the anchor baby citizen. But that does not seem the case anymore. They can take their anchor babies and go home. The anchor baby can come back if they want when they are of age. Or they can give them up to the foster care system in the USA. They got choices. If the illegals are running scared, their population is less than 4% of the population and they ain't all Hispanic. Blacks are only around 13% of the population. So you are talking about 4% of the people running scared? Not good enough for me. Takes at least 10% to start something that will engulf the country, or so rumor states anyway. With all the fraud proven in so called scientific papers who knows. :rolleyes:

It seems like they want us to be scared but I'm not. Are any of y'all scared? Do you know anyone that is scared? Anyone at all? No one around me is scared at all. They think I am the paranoid one and I am not scared of illegals. So..... where they getting this crap at? Just disgusting journalism. Pigs. Chomsky's usually not so stupid. He must be getting Alzheimer or Dementia in his old age.

If they are talking about the SJWs being scared... Those people are not scared. They are insane, rabid, mentally challenged, immature zombies that will have to either be put down or committed. Some of them are waking up. It's hard to escape from a cult. Cults use fear to keep their members in line. In the 1970s, there were all types of books and people you could hire to kidnap your kid or whomever from a cult and they would take them somewhere to be 'deprogramed'. I don't know if it worked but it was a big thing, at least in the stuff I was into. Kidnap you and deprogram you. Cults. Fascinating stuff. Like murders and other tales.

https://cultnews.com/2010/12/cult-deprogramming-an-examination-of-the-intervention-process/ 

Snippet: Conclusion

Hopefully, this basic explanation of my intervention/deprogramming approach has been helpful in gaining a better understanding of the process.

Deprogramming in its various forms has essentially endured for more than 30 years within the United States as the single most effective organized approach used to break through cult programming through an intervention process.

As you can see from the case vignettes offered this process is difficult and not always successful.

It is my hope that by working together, comparing approaches, sharing our collective knowledge and relevant information, we can better serve the many individuals and families adversely affected by destructive cults.

https://www.ted.com/talks/ex_moonie_diane_benscoter_how_cults_think

Edit: If you are not seeing a video, this is the link of the video I posted. Around 6-7 min long.

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think others are talking... But no one is listening!

I love being ahead of the curve!

He (Chomsky!) is a gatekeeper. He does it on huge issues like 9/11. Can't stand that b*st*rd. 

Trump's Trump card, is Cannabis legalization. With a stroke of then pen, he could legalize it, by using an Executive order, to make it a schedule 3 drug, or take it off entirely.

39 minutes ago, kbet said:

Trump's Trump card, is Cannabis legalization. With a stroke of then pen, he could legalize it, by using an Executive order, to make it a schedule 3 drug, or take it off entirely.

Plausible.....

59 minutes ago, kbet said:

Trump will not do that. He can not make cannabis legal in the USA. He can not by International Law that the USA signed on to. Trump will not do this. He is staying within the 'letter of the law' as they say. The only thing he can do is decriminalize it. He can not make it legal. This is where the law sits now. They are reviewing it internationally. If and when it is reclassified, Trump will make it legal. But only then. So you are looking at a time frame that will last until at least next June 2018, if they start their 18 months in Jan. 2017.

https://www.tni.org/files/publication-downloads/cannabis_regulation_and_the_un_drug_treaties_june_2016_web_0.pdf

https://www.medicaljane.com/2017/01/01/who-takes-first-steps-to-reclassify-medical-cannabis-under-international-law/  Article is dated Jan. 2017

Snippets: The World Health Organization (WHO) Expert Committee on Drug Dependence (ECDD) recently met and initiated the first steps in a long process that could lead to the rescheduling of medical marijuana under international law, and has committed to hold a special session to discuss medical marijuana in the next eighteen months.

Rescheduling at the international level would have major ramifications for US policy on medical cannabis, as all too often politicians cite the Single Convention as the reason Congress cannot move towards rescheduling cannabis. So while this may seem like a long, drawn out process, it could ultimately remove that final roadblock, making it well worth the wait.

Da hell? Maintain power? He has almost 4 years to go before considering "holding" onto powers.

Some people just want to be heard...no matter how full of bull they are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.