Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

WATCH: Cops Beat A Man To A Pulp, Threaten To “Shoot Him in the Head” & Kill His Dog

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,467

Portland, OR — Portland Police Officer Matt Bigoni is under internal investigation today, following death threats, threats to kill an animal, and physical abuse/destruction of property allegations from the man he was attempting to apprehend. Christopher Lee Fish, 27, was holed up in his motor home when officers arrived. Fish grabbed his cell phone camera and began recording. What he captured on his video camera was enough to open a possible criminal investigation.

After first attempting to deny his identity, potentially misleading the arresting officers, who claimed to have a warrant, Fish asked for 10 minutes to smoke his last cigarette and put on his clothes before coming out. Bigoni responded by declaring they were going to come in immediately if he didn’t open up the door to his recreational vehicle. “Stop moving your f**king hands or I’m going to shoot you in the head,” threatened Bigoni.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-beat-man-pulp-threaten-put-bullet-head-not-opening-front-door/

^^ Wow! And here is the image of the guys face..... f**k...

CSB    1,701

And they wounder way so many people hate them .

• Like 1

apache54    3,173
28 minutes ago, CSB said:

And they wounder way so many people hate them .

There has ALWAYS been good cops and bad cops but seems the ratio has changed to "lots" more than bad ones than good ones!

• Like 1

Ronin    128
11 minutes ago, apache54 said:

There has ALWAYS been good cops and bad cops but seems the ratio has changed to "lots" more than bad ones than good ones!

yeh i dunno. i think it's always been the same ratio. It's just more obvious now. 

here in australia i know a now retired chief inspector (sexual crimes unit) who retired early because, and i quote verbatim here: "the hierarchy are bigger crooks than the actual crooks".  that is exactly what he said to me when i asked why he was retiring.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,334

Cops show up and the situation gets worse.  I guess they were going to put him in jail for probation violation, which is to be expected, but personally, I'd have waited for the guy to leave his place and then get him, rather than approach  where he could have any kind of weapon inside. That cop was looking to escalate. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,467
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Cops show up and the situation gets worse.  I guess they were going to put him in jail for probation violation, which is to be expected, but personally, I'd have waited for the guy to leave his place and then get him, rather than approach  where he could have any kind of weapon inside. That cop was looking to escalate. 

I wonder why he escalated though. Just a bad night? I mean we could understand if it was something major affecting him ya know?

• Like 1

xnmcb3cb    1

Back in 2006 when I lived in Canon City, CO, i had some cops come to my door saying I was a terrorist for talking about a baseball bat and a ski mask. I told these crooked city cops that an article of clothing and a sporting device does not make one a terrorist. I believe there are good cops, but the power trips and needing to fit in corrupts them.

• Like 1