Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

China Vows to Defend Itself “At All Costs” if U.S. Attacks North Korea

China has vowed to defend its territory “at all costs” if the United States launches military action against North Korea.

An editorial in the Global Times, which is widely regarded as the voice of the Chinese government, warns the Trump administration that North Korea “trusts nothing but nuclear weapons” and that the regime in Pyongyang is “unlikely to surrender”.

“China has a bottom line. It will safeguard the security and stability of its Northeast area at all costs,” states the editorial.

https://www.infowars.com/china-vows-to-defend-itself-at-all-costs-if-u-s-attacks-north-korea/

And here we go with the pushback from china. Everyone smells it in the air! I feel the energy from all the tension. 

8 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Xi and Trump talk this weekend.

Yeh I can imagine words exchanged.... maybe china will throw korea under the bus? Unlikely!

It will be a business deal. If Trump can guarantee China will have full access to North Korean ports after the USA has "Liberated it" they might just throw N Korea under the bus.

8 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

It will be a business deal. If Trump can guarantee China will have full access to North Korean ports after the USA has "Liberated it" they might just throw N Korea under the bus.

We'll see how this turns out. I just don't think they'll want north korea taken out if I am honest! China that is!

5 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

In all honesty I think this is the most likely outcome. China could careless what happens to NK as long as China comes out on top. Hell the world will probably rejoice knowing lil Kim will no longer be in the picture. The bankers will have one more country scratched off of their list and the US will only have the bear to worry about.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

We'll see how this turns out. I just don't think they'll want north korea taken out if I am honest! China that is!

Trump will be offering China first dibs on NK, IF they will allow us to take out NK, China is having growing pains at the moment and I am not sure IF having NK as there own is good for there economy, BUT it would increase there countries size greatly in power position. Also we still owe China a large Gold debt from our first collapse in 1920'S they bailed us out and we have NEVER paid them back!

1 minute ago, apache54 said:

Trump will be offering China first dibs on NK, IF they will allow us to take out NK, China is having growing pains at the moment and I am not sure IF having NK as there own is good for there economy, BUT it would increase there countries size greatly in power position. Also we still owe China a large Gold debt from our first collapse in 1920'S they bailed us out and we have NEVER paid them back!

All good points. I'll have to admit. Not sure how the meeting will go!

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

All good points. I'll have to admit. Not sure how the meeting will go!

Agreed Would love to be the fly on the wall at this one!

Another country soon to be reduced to rubble. Think they'll show it on tv?  The media is sickening on this issue and on the "gassing" issue in Syria.  So scripted it's not even possible to hide it from anyone paying the slightest bit of attention. 

You've got N. Korean hackers that MSM has convicted of digital bank robbery and they even know where the money went! To finance N. Korea's nuke program. Oh, the logistics that must be involved in hacks like those! Messy messy!  

And the heart twanging gassing right after Assad is told he isn't a target anymore.  Nothing gets people behind more destruction than that, it's part of an old playbook. 

Who benefits?  Not N. Korea and not Assad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.