Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

GREAT AGAIN: JOBS +263,000

The year's fast start for job creation showed no signs of letting up in March as private payrolls saw another big boost, according to a report Wednesday.

Companies added 263,000 jobs for the month, ADP and Moody's Analytics said. That was well above the 185,000 expected from economists surveyed by Reuters and also better than the 245,000 reported for February.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/05/private-payrolls-grew-263k-in-march-vs--185k-est-:-adp.html

This is the start of the industry... Said it before and I will say it again. Trump will take rights from the people while building up a war economy. That is the paradigm we are entering :D 

I so hope I'm wrong!

On the bright side, metals are getting/going to get punished. More buying opportunity

What Baffles me is that while the prices at the store go up, the price for scrap at the scrap yard goes down.

Go finger.

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The year's fast start for job creation showed no signs of letting up in March as private payrolls saw another big boost, according to a report Wednesday.

Companies added 263,000 jobs for the month, ADP and Moody's Analytics said. That was well above the 185,000 expected from economists surveyed by Reuters and also better than the 245,000 reported for February.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/05/private-payrolls-grew-263k-in-march-vs--185k-est-:-adp.html

This is the start of the industry... Said it before and I will say it again. Trump will take rights from the people while building up a war economy. That is the paradigm we are entering :D 

I so hope I'm wrong!

Question:

If we have intelligence that there is going to be a war no matter what....as a leader what would you do?

Hmm...grocery store near me can't compete with surrounding choke out the mom and pop stores wal-marts, now closing again this year.  Place is 99% empty, with a 50% closeout, and I go to the local wal-mart as they are remodeling their store, and 50% of the space is empty and everything moved around here and there (can't find where it moved to).  Then yet another store is also remodeling (but expanding) be closed for about a month....geeez....all at the same time...wtf?  Meanwhile, while I was at the place where I can get all the atmosphere I want, and probably plumbing too, all the half working self checkouts (manage-a-tois?), now have cameras that film you as you are using the employee replacing machines.  Police state at the local wal-mart that is unemploying more people at a place you don't even want to work to begin with in the first place.  So much for $15 working as a green carder at McDonalds, you'll be replaced too...then while Trump fires all the non-essential always useless govermnent employees, everybody will be in a crunch for a job that pays anything close to the cost of living....but maybe we'll keep some of them leeches from coming across the border...

1 hour ago, Tarmalen said:

Question:

If we have intelligence that there is going to be a war no matter what....as a leader what would you do?

I alert the people to the intelligence. I educate them on its finer details and what it all means. And we as a nation move forward TOGETHER knowing what we know....

Deal with it! I'm the leader you deserve but shall never have....

Edit: Also.... I'm sending you good vibes :D I get a sense you might want them? :)

21 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I alert the people to the intelligence. I educate them on its finer details and what it all means. And we as a nation move forward TOGETHER knowing what we know....

Deal with it! I'm the leader you deserve but shall never have....

Edit: Also.... I'm sending you good vibes :D I get a sense you might want them? :)

LOL I always like good vibes.

I was "indicating" that he might want to get some defense going which includes beefing up the military.

6 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

LOL I always like good vibes.

I was "indicating" that he might want to get some defense going which includes beefing up the military.

I'm sure he will do just fine... With all the new tech coming out the weaponry will go insane again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.