Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Dogs can PERFECTLY detect cancer by sniffing bandages … works better than lab equipment

Cinnamon    20,000

Man’s best friend is known for being . For years dogs have been trained to do many extraordinary tasks. They have been trained to assist people with disabilities in a number of different ways or to become therapy animals. Our four-legged furry friends are also often taught how to sniff out bombs, drugs or people in need of rescue, to boot. Researchers have also found that our beloved canines can even help to detect cancer with their super-sensitive noses.

<snip>

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-04-dogs-can-perfectly-detect-cancer-by-sniffing-bandages-works-better-than-lab-equipment.html

I've heard of this before! 

It would be a gigantic leap  in diagnostics to utilize these amazing creatures.  Dogs really are man's best friend.

Walk Softly    2,195
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Man’s best friend is known for being . For years dogs have been trained to do many extraordinary tasks. They have been trained to assist people with disabilities in a number of different ways or to become therapy animals. Our four-legged furry friends are also often taught how to sniff out bombs, drugs or people in need of rescue, to boot. Researchers have also found that our beloved canines can even help to detect cancer with their super-sensitive noses.

<snip>

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-04-dogs-can-perfectly-detect-cancer-by-sniffing-bandages-works-better-than-lab-equipment.html

I've heard of this before! 

I'm seeing some great business potential here.  Get a trained dog, contract yourself out to homeopathic style clinics.  Your fees would very reasonable so that out of pocket was a solid option for the patient.  

Or start a first step testing clinic.  Think you have cancer?  Swing by and meet my dog. :)

hunter    76

They are also the only viable tool to find bedbugs. 

Dogs and dog training is actually an area of expertise for me (thus the avatar). I've done lost of scentwork with dogs.

Uncle Nobby    1,200

dogs work far far better at sniffing out bombs and explosives. they also reduce stress, lower levels of heart disease, extend life, protect against allergies, help with autistic kids. But on the whole, dogs are still assholes.

spinney dog

hunter    76
9 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

dogs work far far better at sniffing out bombs and explosives. they also reduce stress, lower levels of heart disease, extend life, protect against allergies, help with autistic kids. But on the whole, dogs are still assholes.

spinney dog

lol how so? Why are they assholes?

Uncle Nobby    1,200
1 hour ago, hunter said:

lol how so? Why are they assholes?

you would have to meet my two hounds - complete assholes. But I love 'em. :bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon:

Uncle Nobby    1,200

"The health benefits of dog ownership. For Cadence, a service dog will help improve her emotional health, and ultimately the physical side, too. Still, Cadence isn’t the only one who will benefit from owning a dog. Here are just a few ways that dogs can boost your health and bring you happiness:

Dogs strengthen your heart. According to the American Heart Association, dogs can decrease your risk of cardiovascular disease. There could be several reasons for the lowered risk, including the time spent exercising the dog and the distraction from work or family stress.

Although the AHA has not been able to link dog ownership and heart disease conclusively, studies do show that dog owners have better heart health.

Dogs lower stress. Remember how dogs make you laugh and smile as you pet them? Ultimately, those lighthearted laughs will lower your stress levels.

A study from the University of Missouri-Columbia revealed that petting a dog causes your body to release those “happy hormones,” including serotonin and oxytocin. At the same time, a dog will also lower the stress hormone cortisol."

Dogs boost immunity. If you have children, owning a dog can work in your favor, fending off the onset of allergies. Published in Clinical & Experimental Allergy, one study showed that infants exposed to a pet before the six-month mark have a decreased risk of allergies. They also have a decreased risk for hay fever, eczema, and upper respiratory infections."

schon    778

After what the felines did in medicine with Cat scans it was only a matter of time before the dogs got into the medical diagnosis business.

Jump To Top