Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

CNN Facing ‘Growing’ Racial Discrimination Lawsuit

A class action racial discrimination lawsuit filed against cable network CNN last year could soon grow to include additional plaintiffs, according to a report.

Hollywood Reporter Senior Editor Eriq Gardner noted in a column Tuesday that the class action suit filed against CNN in federal court last year — by two plaintiffs who allege widespread discriminatory practices at the network, including alleged pay differences and fewer advancement opportunities for African-American employees — could soon see an amendment filed by the plaintiffs that would allow other current and former employees to join the suit.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/04/report-cnn-facing-growing-racial-discrimination-lawsuit/

Imagine that! Racists! I hope they have to pay millions. 

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A class action racial discrimination lawsuit filed against cable network CNN last year could soon grow to include additional plaintiffs, according to a report.

Hollywood Reporter Senior Editor Eriq Gardner noted in a column Tuesday that the class action suit filed against CNN in federal court last year — by two plaintiffs who allege widespread discriminatory practices at the network, including alleged pay differences and fewer advancement opportunities for African-American employees — could soon see an amendment filed by the plaintiffs that would allow other current and former employees to join the suit.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/04/report-cnn-facing-growing-racial-discrimination-lawsuit/

Imagine that! Racists! I hope they have to pay millions. 

I'm hoping for more. CNN should suck money from the elite. Should cost a fortune to keep alive. Make them feel the pain!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.