Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

The Border Wall and the coming violence. We're probably going to see the biggest protests on both sides of the border you've ever seen.

We need to protect our borders. The irony that we have made more enemies than anyone in the history of the world and leave our southern border wide open... that's been the official story, anyway.  How could this even be possible if the government had not been assisting a full scale invasion of America? We're talking MILLIONS of people!  Tens of millions!  

Walls keep things out and they keep things in. They stop U.S. Citizens from traveling but they require a passport anyway... unless you want to climb the wall, there's no way out. 

There is going to be blood spilled over this wall.  The people who are involved in building the wall want to be armed. They're not stupid.  There are a lot of gangs and others, including radical university professors and politicians who will take advantage of this. Protesters should be mobilizing themselves and the Soros money wires overheating, I can't believe they'd pass that up. :/ 

We're probably going to see the biggest protests on both sides of the border you've ever seen. All pro immigrant, of course and a lot of agitators. Or... people might start showing up, like Militias and Oathkeepers?  

They will be taking land by eminent domain in order to build it.  The leftist pols are trying to think up ways to stop the legal process of eminent domain.  Imagine that!  First time ever, I'm sure!  I don't like eminent domain, by the way.  Just more irony in how they usually kiss the feet of that icon and asset forfeitures, but that's another post. 

Companies who work on the wall will be targeted. I can see a rash of car bombs and things like that happening to terrorize the people working for them. Maybe some kidnappings and murder.  It'll be factions again, protesters that actually think they're doing something good, agitators, gang bangers,  Soros paid protesters who are always the organizers of these things and get the marchers to do it for free. Univ. profs and students. 

There's already a lot of wall there. Where were they when that was being built? 

Restart the CCC.  Use those on welfare and subsidies as the work force.

The left would b*tch about free air and water if they could and even more so when it comes to protecting life and liberty.

Let them protest.  Let em go full snowflake.  In the end the wall will get built and we will have more to shake our head at, at the end of the day.

I just hope that this brings out the traitors for all to see and convictions follow because of it.

12 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Restart the CCC.  Use those on welfare and subsidies as the work force.

The left would b*tch about free air and water if they could and even more so when i comes to protecting life and liberty.

Let them protest.  Let em go full snowflake.  In the end the wall will get built and we will have more to shake our head at, at the end if the day.

I just hope that this brings out the traitors for all to see and convictions follow because of it.

We can see politicians sitting in office right now who are committing multiple felonies regarding immigration law and it's very clear they are. Nothing is being done to them about it. They are also violating their oaths of office to uphold the Constitution and their state Constitution, which HAS to be in line with the Feds and that means protecting the borders, not aiding and abetting known criminals.  The left does not want to deport murderers, rapists, pedophiles or any other wretched creature that has jumped the border. That is who ICE is going after right now, but they like to leave that part out.  Gang bangers have kids, too, lots of them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.