Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Neighbors Push Back After Hurst Police Hover Drone Over Back Yard Without Warning

Neighbors in Hurst are now pushing back after a police drone hovered over a resident's backyard without warning.

Bobbie Sanchez said the feeling of privacy disappeared when her child said "Mommy there's a drone over our roof."

<snip>

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Neighbors-Push-Back-After-Hurst-Police-Hover-Drone-Over-Back-Yard-Without-Warning-418033603.html

It's all good, the police said they wouldn't do it anymore... :blink:

What were they doing, looking for kids to abduct for the next child sacrifice.....

Who do you call when the peeping tom is the Police?

Father shoots down drone hovering over his backyard (For spying on his 16 year old daughter)

Good for him, he should have beat the crap out of them, when they came looking for what was left of the Drone.

When I read the OP title, I thought, "Let Mr. Remington, Winchester, or Mossberg speak up. Then I see the video above. Can't wait to see what happens when an Amazon drone starts looking for an address and gets taken out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.