Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

five

Softballs

five    338

In the legal tradition a good attorney will file what is know as a 'softball'. This is basically a bullshit small and meaningless litigation that will take your attention from the major issue at hand. The attorney knows it's a litigation they will lose, they just file the paperwork to jam you up, to distract you. The same distraction can be used on forums trying to get important info out to the masses. Just a heads up everybody, read between the lines.

Cinnamon    19,992
9 minutes ago, five said:

In the legal tradition a good attorney will file what is know as a 'softball'. This is basically a bullshit small and meaningless litigation that will take your attention from the major issue at hand. The attorney knows it's a litigation they will lose, they just file the paperwork to jam you up, to distract you. The same distraction can be used on forums trying to get important info out to the masses. Just a heads up everybody, read between the lines.

I can't take cryptic today. Or read between any lines, too busy. lol  What's up?  If anyone wants anything pinned around here and we don't see it, all you have to do is pm a mod or admin and request it, or with the pin request button, it'll auto pin if enough people select pin. 

five    338
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I can't take cryptic today. Or read between any lines, too busy. lol  What's up?  If anyone wants anything pinned around here and we don't see it, all you have to do is pm a mod or admin and request it, or with the pin request button, it'll auto pin if enough people select pin. 

Oh dear God Cinn. I luv ya, just remember that.

Cinnamon    19,992
Just now, five said:

Oh dear God Cinn. I luv ya, just remember that.

lol ok! 

majoga    429

Good to know. And I thought softballs was the thread count of Barry Soetoro's underwear.

kbet    795
11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Basically, watch out for well crafted hoax's, so we don't spend time getting lost in an illusionary house of mirrors.

Jump To Top