Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mehitable

Georgia Construction Litigation Atty Trinh Huynh Murdered in Apparent Hit in Atlanta, Broad Daylight - I85 Bridge Fire Connection?

Mehitable    1,327

Hi folks. I don't post here too often,  but it's a great site and I wanted  you to get this info  so you all can look into it and pass it along as it's being blocked by one of the major forums, GLOP (through banning people who are trying to post about this murder that happened today in Atlanta.

This is a real story on ABC and other news about an obvious daylight hit.  The person who posted it originally speculated that it might be about the very suspicious I85 bridge fire/collapse.  They said this woman was going to file papers or some such about this and was murdered within minutes.  That poster was banned and I have been banned repeatedly (burning through proxies) trying to post this story.  So it must have legs or they wouldn't want try to keep the CT community from seeing it. Which is stupid, because we will ANYWAY.  

Personally I believe that I85 was some kind of terrorist act or setup and that the 3 homeless people arrested are patsies.  No proof, just my intuition.  And then THIS comes along which someone is obviously trying to hide. LET'S STOP THEM.   HERE'S THE STORY:

This woman is an attorney, Trinh Huynh, whom according to one site, specialized in Construction Litigation, and she was murdered today in broad daylight by a white guy in what was an obvious hit.  You can see this on ABC News.  Someone put up a thread saying it might be related to the I85 Bridge and that person is now banned (as was I repeatedly when I tried to comment or put up this story).  

Here's the info:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lawyer-targeted-broad-daylight-killing-police/story?id=46567899

http://thegibsonlawfirm.com/trinh-huyhn/

GET IN THERE YOU HOUNDS AND FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!  Please post this story anywhere you can as I think it might be important.  Whenever they try to ban info or stories....it's usually significant.

Mehitable    1,327

Hopefully this story posts right as I got a message that one of the links didn't embed. It looks ok to me so I'm not sure what happened.  Anyway, I'm recovering from a major illness so I can't monitor the thread as I'd like, please don't be offended if I don't respond.  I just want to get this out there as I'm getting the impression there's an attempt to hide it.   Please check it out and pass it on.

Mehitable    1,327
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Pinned for discussion! 

Thank you, sweetheart!  I hate to think something like this could be covered up but look what we've had running the govt for decades.  Yech!!!! 

Mehitable    1,327

Hopefully people can also put this on other sites like Reddit, etc.  I don't have anything set up for that myself.  I don't want to see some poor woman shot down like a dog in the street and then there's an attempt to cover it up.  Not in the USA!!! NO MORE COVER-UPS you spook bastards!!!!

Cinnamon    19,951
1 minute ago, Mehitable said:

Hopefully people can also put this on other sites like Reddit, etc.  I don't have anything set up for that myself.  I don't want to see some poor woman shot down like a dog in the street and then there's an attempt to cover it up.  Not in the USA!!! NO MORE COVER-UPS you spook bastards!!!!

It's being shared. :) In several places right now.  I see 2 links in your original post and they work fine. 

Jostler    2,216

from her biography at the Gibson Law Firm link:

Ms. Huynh is an attorney with experience in the area of general litigation with an emphasis on construction claims. As a litigation attorney, she has represented clients in all aspects of litigation including settlement negotiations, arbitrations and mediations. In addition to her litigation experience, Ms. Huynh also has extensive experience in the area of government contracting. She has advised clients on compliance matters, protest actions, and the negotiation of government contracts at the local, state and federal level.

and

Authored Works

The ABCs of Federal Government Contracting, (Co-Author, Andrews Publications, 2009)
“Construction Recordkeeping and Documentation Requirements for Government Contracts” (Co-Presenter, Lorman Education Services seminar, October 2009)
“Mandatory Voluntary Disclosures Are Not an Oxymoron,” presentation on the Contractor’s Code of Business Ethics seminar (Andrews Publications, August 2008)
“Clear as Mud: The Revised Specialty Metals Provision of the Berry Amendment,” Contract Management, December 2007
“ORCA for Government Contractors—Not Your Ordinary Killer Whale,” Contract Management, September 2007

It certainly looks like her experience might make her interested in the bridge

Mehitable    1,327
Just now, Cinnamon said:

It's being shared. :) In several places right now.  I see 2 links in your original post and they work fine. 

Excellent, Cinnamon.  I lurk a lot here and I should post more as you do a fantastic job.   I just can't abide it when they try to shut out a story...it gets my Irish up and I will move a very large pile of dirt to get it out there.  The funny thing is....when they try to ban something - and how can you block a story about this kind of hit/murder - it just brings more attention to it and people start asking: what the hell???

I don't have any more info - I found that info about her being a construction litigation attorney.  I assume it's the same woman as how many Trinh Huynhs can there be in Atlanta who are attorneys.  Maybe other folks can find out more.   We have to stick up for each other!

Mehitable    1,327

That's what I figure, Jostler.  The original poster at GLOP thought it might be a Sorcha Fail story - which doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong either - but then when you look into this woman's background you see that she actually worked in the general field and might actually be investigating the case in some way.  Maybe she found out something.....a little too good at her job.

Cinnamon    19,951
1 minute ago, Mehitable said:

Excellent, Cinnamon.  I lurk a lot here and I should post more as you do a fantastic job.   I just can't abide it when they try to shut out a story...it gets my Irish up and I will move a very large pile of dirt to get it out there.  The funny thing is....when they try to ban something - and how can you block a story about this kind of hit/murder - it just brings more attention to it and people start asking: what the hell???

I don't have any more info - I found that info about her being a construction litigation attorney.  I assume it's the same woman as how many Trinh Huynhs can there be in Atlanta who are attorneys.  Maybe other folks can find out more.   We have to stick up for each other!

They hide it, we pin it!  And thanks! Hopefully, some of the excellent researchers here will come up with some good dirt on this subject. 

Mehitable    1,327
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They hide it, we pin it!  And thanks! Hopefully, some of the excellent researchers here will come up with some good dirt on this subject. 

That's what I figure, Cinnamon.  There are so many excellent researchers....especially the amazing 4chan autists, LOL....who find out so much info.  Congress should come to US if they want info as we usually know a hell of a lot more than they do.  But then again....we WANT to!

Mehitable    1,327

I do hope people in general - on a variety of sites - have some interest in this story as it's VERY unusual for an attorney to be murdered in broad daylight in an obvious hit.  One would naturally ask....what was she working on? 

Jump To Top