Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
gxer

Atlanta Attorney Assassinated After Filing Request For I-85 Bridge Explosion Documents

Rate this topic

gxer    158

April 4, 2017 
Atlanta Attorney Assassinated After Filing Request For I-85 Bridge Explosion Documents
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that Trinh Huynh, one of the most knowledgeable construction attorneys in Atlanta, Georgia, was gunned down in broad daylight yesterday just minutes after she filed legal requests at a Federal Courthouse for all US and State of Georgia documents relating to the believed to be Islamic State (IS/ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) terror bombing of the I-85 bridge—with Atlanta street sweeper, and eyewitness, Toney Booker telling local police about this assassination: “She was crossing the road, and he draws out his gun and shoots her three times. She drops, and he takes off running.”—and whose “military bearing” assassin was captured on video surveillance recordings running away from the crime scene. ...

I know it's Sorcha, but,  you can't escape the timing...

abigfatzero    1,647

Anonymous: Deep State Goes After Atlanta Attorney After Filing Request For I-85 Bridge Documents