Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

St. Petersburg "Terrorist" Fakery

Rate this topic

Rothbard    1,876
Posted (edited)

Fakery surrounding another "terrorist" event?  Who would have guessed?

:gsbrnint:

I have one claim to fame; I'm probably the only American who has ever driven a subway train in St. Petersburg. 

Edited by Rothbard
  • Like 1

grav   
grav

Choo choo. Rothbard Express is right on schedule. When I saw the crime scene on tv I said to myself, oh, yeah, another RB thread is coming around the bend. Where's the blood? Where's the video from security cameras? Can we at least see an emergency worker applying a tourniquet (or applying fake blood)?

Rothbard    1,876
36 minutes ago, grav said:

Choo choo. Rothbard Express is right on schedule. When I saw the crime scene on tv I said to myself, oh, yeah, another RB thread is coming around the bend. Where's the blood? Where's the video from security cameras? Can we at least see an emergency worker applying a tourniquet (or applying fake blood)?

I was riding on the subway in St. Petersburg and knocked on the engineer's door and asked if I could watch.  He was a really nice guy and he showed me how to operate the subway.  Then he had me sit down and operate the subway by myself through several stops.  Nowadays, I'm sure he would have thought I was a terrorist or something.

I actually am happier to know that pretty much all of these events are hoaxes now.  I'm not saying there aren't extremists that can't be exploited but I think there are so few of them that the governments find it much easier to just use actors and smoke bombs plus they can have the right film crew there.  Now, I have to wonder how many of all major historical events were real.  Remember Gulf of Tonkin - according to the admiral, there was no combat on that day - a 100% hoax that brought us into war in Vietnam.  These hoaxes have been going on for probably centuries. 

For example, Fort Sumter in 1861 was supposedly attacked by the South.  But not a single Union soldier was killed in the attack (only one was supposedly accidentally killed later due to a salute misfire).  Pretty amazing that the South managed to not kill anybody but still took the Fort - talk about a bunch of Union cowards.  Sounds like a make believe government hoax to me. 

I guess the next big hoax will be from North Korea or Iran.  Nothing I can do to stop it but I can post a new thread here and laugh and cry a bit.

• Like 1