Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talon

The Path to Total Dictatorship: America’s Shadow Government & Its Silent Coup

Talon    716

Say hello to America’s shadow government: a corporatized, militarized, entrenched bureaucracy that is fully operational and staffed by unelected officials who are, in essence, running the country. This shadow government represents the hidden face of a government that has no respect for the freedom of American citizens. No matter who sits in the White House or who allegedly represents us in Congress, this shadow government is here to stay. Indeed, as leaked documents by the FBI reveal, this shadow government—also referred to as “The 7th Floor Group”—essentially runs the government out of Washington DC. And as the Wikileaks data concerning the CIA’s tapping into all of our electronic devices reveals, everything we’re doing is being watched by government eyes.

marlowe    1,582

FWIW..........According to Webbots the leader of NK will be overthrown from within in 2017....

I don't see a nuke war happening with NK.....just MHO.....

Ukshep    17,192
3 minutes ago, marlowe said:

FWIW..........According to Webbots the leader of NK will be overthrown from within in 2017....

I don't see a nuke war happening with NK.....just MHO.....

I'm thinking more an event, Maybe on the demilitarized zone. Which will trigger a set of events leading to something! Vague I know!

apache54    4,177
1 hour ago, Talon said:

Say hello to America’s shadow government: a corporatized, militarized, entrenched bureaucracy that is fully operational and staffed by unelected officials who are, in essence, running the country. This shadow government represents the hidden face of a government that has no respect for the freedom of American citizens. No matter who sits in the White House or who allegedly represents us in Congress, this shadow government is here to stay. Indeed, as leaked documents by the FBI reveal, this shadow government—also referred to as “The 7th Floor Group”—essentially runs the government out of Washington DC. And as the Wikileaks data concerning the CIA’s tapping into all of our electronic devices reveals, everything we’re doing is being watched by government eyes.

they have many names, NWO, Iluminati, and many others all the same group, and the world would be a MUCH better place IF we can remove them!!

apache54    4,177
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I'm thinking more an event, Maybe on the demilitarized zone. Which will trigger a set of events leading to something! Vague I know!

what I am concerned about is NK has there military on a hair trigger, and IF that is pulled it may be to late to stop the carnage that would occur in SK.

Jump To Top