Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talon

The Path to Total Dictatorship: America’s Shadow Government & Its Silent Coup

Recommended Posts

 Talon    716

Say hello to America’s shadow government: a corporatized, militarized, entrenched bureaucracy that is fully operational and staffed by unelected officials who are, in essence, running the country. This shadow government represents the hidden face of a government that has no respect for the freedom of American citizens. No matter who sits in the White House or who allegedly represents us in Congress, this shadow government is here to stay. Indeed, as leaked documents by the FBI reveal, this shadow government—also referred to as “The 7th Floor Group”—essentially runs the government out of Washington DC. And as the Wikileaks data concerning the CIA’s tapping into all of our electronic devices reveals, everything we’re doing is being watched by government eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 marlowe    1,582

FWIW..........According to Webbots the leader of NK will be overthrown from within in 2017....

I don't see a nuke war happening with NK.....just MHO.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,192
3 minutes ago, marlowe said:

FWIW..........According to Webbots the leader of NK will be overthrown from within in 2017....

I don't see a nuke war happening with NK.....just MHO.....

I'm thinking more an event, Maybe on the demilitarized zone. Which will trigger a set of events leading to something! Vague I know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,177
1 hour ago, Talon said:

Say hello to America’s shadow government: a corporatized, militarized, entrenched bureaucracy that is fully operational and staffed by unelected officials who are, in essence, running the country. This shadow government represents the hidden face of a government that has no respect for the freedom of American citizens. No matter who sits in the White House or who allegedly represents us in Congress, this shadow government is here to stay. Indeed, as leaked documents by the FBI reveal, this shadow government—also referred to as “The 7th Floor Group”—essentially runs the government out of Washington DC. And as the Wikileaks data concerning the CIA’s tapping into all of our electronic devices reveals, everything we’re doing is being watched by government eyes.

they have many names, NWO, Iluminati, and many others all the same group, and the world would be a MUCH better place IF we can remove them!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,177
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I'm thinking more an event, Maybe on the demilitarized zone. Which will trigger a set of events leading to something! Vague I know!

what I am concerned about is NK has there military on a hair trigger, and IF that is pulled it may be to late to stop the carnage that would occur in SK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×