Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A Freeman

F-35 ‘scarcely’ fit to fly: Pentagon’s chief tester

Rate this topic

A Freeman    483

Another huge sign that U.S. military might is slipping and that they're going to lose WW3:-

The F-35 stealth jet has been dogged by issues and is “scarcely fit to fly,” says the Pentagon’s newly retired chief weapons tester. 

Michael Gilmore, who was the Director of Test and Evaluation for the US military until recently, laid out in his parting report a long list of problems plaguing the $400 billion program in all departments from combat-readiness to the wing design, The Register reported Monday.

“The Services have designated 276 deficiencies in combat performance as ‘critical to correct’ in Block 3F, but less than half of the critical deficiencies were addressed with attempted corrections in 3FR6”, the report stated.

Gilmore warned that critical design flaws in the wings made it a hassle to fly the aircraft in speeds close to that of sound.

“All F-35 variants display objectionable or unacceptable flying qualities at transonic speeds, where aerodynamic forces on the aircraft are rapidly changing. Particularly, under elevated 'g' conditions, when wing loading causes the effects to be more pronounced, pilots have reported the flying qualities as 'unacceptable',” he stated.

Full article:

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/03/516553/US-F35Pentagon-Gilmore

apache54    3,140
1 hour ago, A Freeman said:

Another huge sign that U.S. military might is slipping and that they're going to lose WW3:-

The F-35 stealth jet has been dogged by issues and is “scarcely fit to fly,” says the Pentagon’s newly retired chief weapons tester. 

Michael Gilmore, who was the Director of Test and Evaluation for the US military until recently, laid out in his parting report a long list of problems plaguing the $400 billion program in all departments from combat-readiness to the wing design, The Register reported Monday.

“The Services have designated 276 deficiencies in combat performance as ‘critical to correct’ in Block 3F, but less than half of the critical deficiencies were addressed with attempted corrections in 3FR6”, the report stated.

Gilmore warned that critical design flaws in the wings made it a hassle to fly the aircraft in speeds close to that of sound.

“All F-35 variants display objectionable or unacceptable flying qualities at transonic speeds, where aerodynamic forces on the aircraft are rapidly changing. Particularly, under elevated 'g' conditions, when wing loading causes the effects to be more pronounced, pilots have reported the flying qualities as 'unacceptable',” he stated.

Full article:

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/03/516553/US-F35Pentagon-Gilmore

Like I said the kickbacks and behind the scenes payoffs, are prevelant and need to be stopped, I doubt this plane will ever be fir to fly, it has to many problems due to design flaws that I believe cannot be overcome, without a whole new plane design! and we have spent BILLIONS on this boondoggle!

COBO Member    2,005
21 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Like I said the kickbacks and behind the scenes payoffs, are prevelant and need to be stopped, I doubt this plane will ever be fir to fly, it has to many problems due to design flaws that I believe cannot be overcome, without a whole new plane design! and we have spent BILLIONS on this boondoggle!

Yep. And I read just yesterday, the C model for the Navy has some serious problems with the nose gear.

Not only is corporate greed and corruption a factor but the desire to have one aircraft fill too many roles is the monkey in the wrench. Keep in mind the original purpose was to replace the A-10 for use as close air support with the Harrier's jump jet capability. Much like the demise of the Tomcat. As an air-to-air fighter, it excelled. But when it failed as a bomber, it was doomed for the boneyard.

A Freeman    483
32 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Agreed. The Russian and Chinese aircraft can fly circles around their US and UK counterparts and yet the US and UK are fomenting a war with Russia and China.

A war the US and UK CANNOT win.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2016/01/straight-from-the-ets-us-and-uk-will-lose-ww3-2476712.html

Uncle Nobby    1,056
8 minutes ago, A Freeman said:

The Russian and Chinese aircraft can fly circles around their US and UK counterparts and yet the US and UK are fomenting a war with Russia and China.

and why would that be??? if you know your enemy has a bigger stick than you, then why keep pushing him to hit you with it??? doesn't seem to make sense, unless there is an entirely different motive behind it. Like population reduction?? or a guaranteed way of bringing in your NWO?? without much resistance from the sheep???  war has only ever been about gaining more power, and the ones that want more power, are the ones who have a bit of power now, they have tasted it and want more. If killing you, me and 3/4 of the worlds population will get you the power you crave.......so be it. We are less than cattle to these psychopaths, which is why they are spending FOUR HUNDRED BILLION DOLLAR............ON A WAR PLANE. :nukeanimated:

apache54    3,140
8 minutes ago, A Freeman said:

Agreed. The Russian and Chinese aircraft can fly circles around their US and UK counterparts and yet the US and UK are fomenting a war with Russia and China.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2016/01/straight-from-the-ets-us-and-uk-will-lose-ww3-2476712.html

YES, while we were paying big false monies to military contractors the Russians were developing there electronic warfare equipment and they made there point on the USS Donald Cook, we were at that time only playing with that stuff, it scared the crap out of the pentagon and NOW we are doing it as well, BUT don't know how far we are compared to the russians. War would be a very bad thing for us at this point as far as a easy or ANY win would go! IF china and russian combines we will be in serious trouble!

apache54    3,140
5 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

and why would that be??? if you know your enemy has a bigger stick than you, then why keep pushing him to hit you with it??? doesn't seem to make sense, unless there is an entirely different motive behind it. Like population reduction?? or a guaranteed way of bringing in your NWO?? without much resistance from the sheep???  war has only ever been about gaining more power, and the ones that want more power, are the ones who have a bit of power now, they have tasted it and want more. If killing you, me and 3/4 of the worlds population will get you the power you crave.......so be it. We are less than cattle to these psychopaths, which is why they are spending FOUR HUNDRED BILLION DOLLAR............ON A WAR PLANE. :nukeanimated:

Your correct that you should NOT be poking your enemies when they do or might have a bigger stick, BUT for the same reason your enemies SHOULD leave you alone IF you are a superior or close match in military strength and that is what keeps the balance and is SUPPOSE to stop a war from starting!  note that works except if your a small country and they want to put a oil pipe line accross it and you refuse. LOL, 

what has happened here is too much money and lined to many pockets and NOTHING to show but a big BOONDOGGLE and the oversite committess who are suppose to keep this from happening are bought off as well!

So now we are way behind and the enemies know it! we will see what happens soon!

Uncle Nobby    1,056

400 BILLION DOLLARS - DO THE MATH. EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD IN THE US COULD BE A MILLIONAIRE............. :blink:

• Like 1

Uncle Nobby    1,056
7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

BUT for the same reason your enemies SHOULD leave you alone IF you are a superior or close match in military strength and that is what keeps the balance and is SUPPOSE to stop a war from starting!

that's a blatant lie told to all of us from childhood, whether, American of British or German or French etc.

Uncle Nobby    1,056

Have you seen "the Report from Iron Mountain" ??      peace is no good, perpetual war is the only answer.

apache54    3,140
Just now, Uncle Nobby said:

that's a blatant lie told to all of us from childhood, whether, American of British or German or French etc.

let me clarify, that is what they say! I did not say I believe it, because it ALL depends on who is president of what country and what there mindset is!  for me it would NOT stop me (and never has before) to take on a much larger person and they have more weapons than me! LOL, and I am still here to tell the tale !

• Like 1

Uncle Nobby    1,056

i remember as a kid, the blue helmets of Canadian peace keepers..............all gone now. the Canadians were told :- join us or your out.