Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Such a fine day to be alive!

Ukshep    20,032

Suns shining. Nice blue sky! Love of a good woman! Oh boy it feels good to be alive!

Guitar Doc    1,250

My wife says it's always a good day if you wake up. She gets up at 3AM. She is the morning person in the couple.

Ukshep    20,032
19 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

My wife says it's always a good day if you wake up

Great way to look at it :) tell her I said Hi!

Guitar Doc    1,250
8 hours ago, dazedb42 said:

Hi MD

I will pass that on. She misses a lot of her cronies, too busy these days. She is an admin on a women's forum between farming so she doesn't hit the CT sites any more. She is the more social half of the couple. Working hard ATM, we lost 3 staff to immigration  , one girl went home to the USA, but she will be back in May.

The two Indians (Sikhs) have had their working papers delayed, haven't seen them since Friday. They send half their money home to India for their families to live on. In India the land was distributed on numbers, Sikhs are only 2% so they only have 2% of India's land to use for them. That is why you see them everywhere else. They are the turbaned Indians. No room for them to grow in India. No drinking arranged marriages and they send half their money home.

They are cracking down on the foreign workers here, be part of the govt trying to fix numbers before the election to make them look good.

This farm in multi national, Dutch, South Africans, Indians, and Indian who broke his religion (got married to some girl he liked from Egypt and drinks), our US girl, (tough as they come) a Japanese girl who is married to a NZer. The poor south Africans were raised with servants, they struggle domestically compared to the rest of us.

MD has here eye on a few farms here in Canterbury. I have to do my money dance to get it to rain cash.