Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
abigfatzero

Trump donates first-quarter salary to National Park Service

Rate this topic

abigfatzero    1,650

President Donald Trump, who made a fortune in real estate before running for political office, has decided to donate his first-quarter salary of $78,333 to the National Park Service, the White House announced on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-parks-idUSKBN17529L

Wow, now I bet all of the politicians in Washington will follow suit........Not

apache54    3,075
7 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

President Donald Trump, who made a fortune in real estate before running for political office, has decided to donate his first-quarter salary of $78,333 to the National Park Service, the White House announced on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-parks-idUSKBN17529L

Wow, now I bet all of the politicians in Washington will follow suit........Not

so where is the MSM on this one? I wonder IF he is the only president to ever NOT take a salary AND donate to something good, I would have liked him to give it to a more needy area, LIKE vets or kids, but it is a start! 

• Like 1

Groove    1,388
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

so where is the MSM on this one? I wonder IF he is the only president to ever NOT take a salary AND donate to something good, I would have liked him to give it to a more needy area, LIKE vets or kids, but it is a start! 

Bet they refuse to talk about it until we force them too. This is one thing a president has never done or at least I don't think has ever done and this should be YUGE news but sadly it won't be until Trump or forums like this makena huge issue out of it. This man is trying his best to keep campaign promises but the media wants us to think otherwise. And that's why his approval rating has dropped. The lying media. If he were covered fairly like Oboso was the numbers would be different. But no since he isn't a democrat they talk shit about him and attempt to make him look bad at every turn. 

• Like 2