Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

titanic1

Dajjal The Dark Messiah Moshiach

titanic1    236

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAsIYIvxHo

There are three aspects of Dajjal:

1. The individual

2. A world wide social and cultural phenomenon

3. An unseen force. 

The latter two aspects of Dajjal have been explained and outlined brilliantly by Ahmed Thomas in his book ‘Dajjal - The King Without Clothes.’ Through intense research, he has managed to write a brilliant account of scary facts that bring home the full weight of reality. He explains the social and cultural phenomenon as a system that is being prepared by the minions and followers of Dajjal, through which he will operate and spread his evil. The Unseen Force is defined as the supernatural beings, such as Djinns and UFO’s, who abduct and posses humans to further his cause. Contemporary books such as ‘Omen’ and ‘Body Snatchers’, paint a frightening image of possibilities. 

In this article, I intend to unveil the first aspect; the individual. The Book of Revelations by John (New Testament) contains prophecies regarding the Anti-Christ. However, over the times, many alterations have occurred in the original text and the commentaries have deviated from the actual meanings. That and the lack of consistency have left it in doubt of reliability and accuracy. Hence, there only remains the Hadith of the Noble Prophet Mohammedpeace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) as the only accurate source of information. 

In a Hadith narrated by Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhum, the Prophet peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘Since the birth of Adam till the advent of Qiyaamah (Judgement Day) there is no fitnah (tribulation) much greater than that of Dajjal.’

(Muslim)
In anyone’s book, Dajjal is the embodiment of evil. A wise man once said, ‘Know your enemies and keep them close to you. By knowing them, you know your weakness, thus neutralising their potency.’ There are many Hadith which describe Dajjal’s appearance, his height and his powers. 
Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates that the Last Prophet peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’ 

Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Last Prophet peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) regarding Dajjal, ‘…red complexioned, fat, curly haired man, blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’

(Bukhari)
According to the many Ahaadith describing Dajjal, the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters. 
It has also been ascertained from the Hadith that he will emerge from between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan, at a place called Judea. He will be of Jewish origin and the Jews of Isfahaan will be his main followers and they will refer to him as the Messiah. As he goes on through the world, Jews and a great number of non-Jewish women will flock to him upon witnessing his false miracles. 

Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhu narrated from the Prophet Mohammed peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him), ‘Those who hear about Dajjal should stay away from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking himself to be a believer. But on seeing his amazing feat he will become his follower.’

(Abu Dawood)
‘The Beast was taken and with him the false prophet who wrought miracles before him with which he deceived them.’
(Revelation:19)
The miracles and feats spoken of by the Prophet peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) and John, the writer of the Book of Revelations, are further clarified by the Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Huzaifah radiyallahu anhu: 
‘Dajjal will be blind in the right eye. He will have thick hair on his body and he will also have Paradise and Hell with him. Though his Paradise will appear as Jannah, in reality it will be Hell, and likewise, though his Hell will appear like Jahannnam, in reality it will be Paradise.’

(Muslim)
Those who obey the Dark Messiah will enter his Paradise (and thus enter Hell), and those who denounce him will enter his Hell (and so shall in reality be entering Paradise). He will travel by means of a gigantic mule, at impossible speeds. He will cause droughts and famine upon those who reject him. But the remembrance of the true Lord will satiate them. 

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/dajjal.htm

Other Ahadeeth regarding Dajjal inform us that:

He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.

The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.

Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.

He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire. Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."

There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.

The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.

He will have a wheatish complexion.

He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.

Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.

He will then lay claim to Divinity.

He will perform unusual feats.

He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.

He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.

During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.

The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command.

He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.

He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.

Finally Isa (A.S.) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

http://www.islamcan.com/islamic-articles/who-is-the-evil-dajjal-the-anti-christ.shtml

Even Islam has an Antichrist..... -T

Ukshep    16,933

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

YHZDK    6
11 hours ago, titanic1 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAsIYIvxHo

There are three aspects of Dajjal:

1. The individual

2. A world wide social and cultural phenomenon

3. An unseen force. 

The latter two aspects of Dajjal have been explained and outlined brilliantly by Ahmed Thomas in his book ‘Dajjal - The King Without Clothes.’ Through intense research, he has managed to write a brilliant account of scary facts that bring home the full weight of reality. He explains the social and cultural phenomenon as a system that is being prepared by the minions and followers of Dajjal, through which he will operate and spread his evil. The Unseen Force is defined as the supernatural beings, such as Djinns and UFO’s, who abduct and posses humans to further his cause. Contemporary books such as ‘Omen’ and ‘Body Snatchers’, paint a frightening image of possibilities. 

In this article, I intend to unveil the first aspect; the individual. The Book of Revelations by John (New Testament) contains prophecies regarding the Anti-Christ. However, over the times, many alterations have occurred in the original text and the commentaries have deviated from the actual meanings. That and the lack of consistency have left it in doubt of reliability and accuracy. Hence, there only remains the Hadith of the Noble Prophet Mohammedpeace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) as the only accurate source of information. 

In a Hadith narrated by Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhum, the Prophet peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘Since the birth of Adam till the advent of Qiyaamah (Judgement Day) there is no fitnah (tribulation) much greater than that of Dajjal.’

(Muslim)
In anyone’s book, Dajjal is the embodiment of evil. A wise man once said, ‘Know your enemies and keep them close to you. By knowing them, you know your weakness, thus neutralising their potency.’ There are many Hadith which describe Dajjal’s appearance, his height and his powers. 
Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates that the Last Prophet peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’ 

Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Last Prophet peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) regarding Dajjal, ‘…red complexioned, fat, curly haired man, blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’

(Bukhari)
According to the many Ahaadith describing Dajjal, the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters. 
It has also been ascertained from the Hadith that he will emerge from between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan, at a place called Judea. He will be of Jewish origin and the Jews of Isfahaan will be his main followers and they will refer to him as the Messiah. As he goes on through the world, Jews and a great number of non-Jewish women will flock to him upon witnessing his false miracles. 

Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhu narrated from the Prophet Mohammed peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him), ‘Those who hear about Dajjal should stay away from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking himself to be a believer. But on seeing his amazing feat he will become his follower.’

(Abu Dawood)
‘The Beast was taken and with him the false prophet who wrought miracles before him with which he deceived them.’
(Revelation:19)
The miracles and feats spoken of by the Prophet peace & blessings be upon him (peace & blessings be upon him) and John, the writer of the Book of Revelations, are further clarified by the Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Huzaifah radiyallahu anhu: 
‘Dajjal will be blind in the right eye. He will have thick hair on his body and he will also have Paradise and Hell with him. Though his Paradise will appear as Jannah, in reality it will be Hell, and likewise, though his Hell will appear like Jahannnam, in reality it will be Paradise.’

(Muslim)
Those who obey the Dark Messiah will enter his Paradise (and thus enter Hell), and those who denounce him will enter his Hell (and so shall in reality be entering Paradise). He will travel by means of a gigantic mule, at impossible speeds. He will cause droughts and famine upon those who reject him. But the remembrance of the true Lord will satiate them. 

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/dajjal.htm

Other Ahadeeth regarding Dajjal inform us that:

He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.

The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.

Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.

He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire. Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."

There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.

The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.

He will have a wheatish complexion.

He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.

Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.

He will then lay claim to Divinity.

He will perform unusual feats.

He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.

He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.

During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.

The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command.

He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.

He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.

Finally Isa (A.S.) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

http://www.islamcan.com/islamic-articles/who-is-the-evil-dajjal-the-anti-christ.shtml

Even Islam has an Antichrist..... -T

Who is The Lamb mentioned in Revelation 5 that was slaughtered and then given authority to rule for all eternity in and Earth? 

"11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they were saying:

“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
    to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
    and honor and glory and praise!”"

You deny the Lamb, than you are antichrist. 

2 John 1:7 
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge YAHUSHUWAH HAMASHIAC as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the ANTICHRIST.

ISLAM IS AN ANTICHRIST.

◄ 2 John 1:9 ►

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have ALAHYM; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

YHZDK    6

6 And Bartholomew said:Teacher, when thou wentest to be hanged upon the cross, I followed thee afar off and saw thee hung upon the cross, and the angels coming down from heaven and worshipping thee. And when there came darkness, 7 I beheld, and I saw thee that thou wast vanished away from the cross and I heard only a voice in the parts under the earth, and great wailing and gnashing of teeth on a sudden. Tell me, Teacher, whither wentest thou from the cross?

8 And YAHUSHUWAH answered and said: Blessed art thou, Bartholomew, my beloved, because thou sawest this mystery, and now will I tell thee all things whatsoever thou askest me. 9 For when I vanished away from the cross, then went I down into Hades that I might bring up Adam and all them that were with him, according to the supplication of Michael the archangel.

10 Then said Bartholomew: Teacher, what was the voice which was heard?

11 YAHUSHUWAH saith unto him: Hades said unto Beliar: As I perceive, ALAHYM(Elohim) cometh hither. And the angels cried unto the powers, saying: Remove your gates, ye princes, remove the everlasting doors, for behold the King of glory cometh down.

12 Hades said: Who is the King of glory, that cometh down from heaven unto us?

Kral   
Kral
On 4/4/2017 at 11:18 AM, YHZDK said:

ISLAM IS AN ANTICHRIST.

abuse removed

YHZDK    6
On 4/5/2017 at 1:36 PM, Kral said:

quoted abuse removed!

You just proved my point about how psychotic and contradictory of the truth islam is. It's crap and Mohammad was a pedophile satanist controlled by rome. And I destroyed allah already which is why he doesnt exist ever. I kill the demon god allah. 

Jump To Top