Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

4 governors ask Trump admin to chill out on marijuana enforcement

Cinnamon    19,900

Governors in four states that have legalized marijuana in some form have written a letter to two Trump administration officials requesting they consult with states before making any changes to regulatory and enforcement systems for the drug.

The independent governor of Alaska joined the Democratic governors of Colorado, Oregon and Washington to write a letter to US Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin on Monday, asking them to continue the Obama administration’s hands-off policy towards enforcing federal marijuana laws in states that have okayed medicinal or recreational use.

“We understand you and others in the administration have some concerns regarding marijuana,” the governors wrote. “We sympathize, as many of us expressed apprehensions before our states adopted current laws.”

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/383378-governors-sessions-legal-pot/

Look at them, all fighting for control over who can or can't use and who can or can't tax a plant. What's next? Okra? 

http://time.com/3479728/marijuana-okra-police/  << From 2014 but never fails to make me laugh.  The resemblance of okra to pot... they're both plants, that's about it!  

Cinnamon    19,900
2 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Nope ...the air you breathe is next they are already half way there with carbon tax 

I thought the carbon tax was a moot point since Trump got into office. He's not going for the global warming meme like the Marxist was. 

Its not about presidents we technically haven't had one of those since Dwight D Eisenhower's speech warning about the military industrial complex then along came Kennedy who like trump threatened the CIA and then gave a speech not seven days threatening to expose a conspiracy so vast it threatened the very life and liberty of every man woman and child ....and then came the shot shit they sank the titanic which just happened to be carrying every elite that was opposed  to the idea of a federal reserve and a year later when voted on the opposition to this very notion had died on an unsinkable ship built by JP Morgan subsidiaries and captained by a man who had 26 years experience..... Its way beyond the president or congress all that shit became ceremonial at best after the head of an empire couldn't escape being neutralized. First they will discredit trump then again will come the shot although way back in 1998 came a TV show on upn called freedom the premise of the story was that air force one crashed into the pentagon martial law was declared etc um more leaning to that scenario since they love to seed the sine waves before it happens 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DioSvy_7p_D8&ved=0ahUKEwik2K3rnYrTAhXpsFQKHQ71CWcQt9IBCGUwCw&usg=AFQjCNELY5ns9KEL_7cIya57LfHkAg7umg&sig2=i2cC05zrao4s32MTzY1t_g

Siddrix    877
37 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Its not about presidents we technically haven't had one of those since Dwight D Eisenhower's speech warning about the military industrial complex then along came Kennedy who like trump threatened the CIA and then gave a speech not seven days threatening to expose a conspiracy so vast it threatened the very life and liberty of every man woman and child ....and then came the shot shit they sank the titanic which just happened to be carrying every elite that was opposed  to the idea of a federal reserve and a year later when voted on the opposition to this very notion had died on an unsinkable ship built by JP Morgan subsidiaries and captained by a man who had 26 years experience..... Its way beyond the president or congress all that shit became ceremonial at best after the head of an empire couldn't escape being neutralized. First they will discredit trump then again will come the shot although way back in 1998 came a TV show on upn called freedom the premise of the story was that air force one crashed into the pentagon martial law was declared etc um more leaning to that scenario since they love to seed the sine waves before it happens 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DioSvy_7p_D8&ved=0ahUKEwik2K3rnYrTAhXpsFQKHQ71CWcQt9IBCGUwCw&usg=AFQjCNELY5ns9KEL_7cIya57LfHkAg7umg&sig2=i2cC05zrao4s32MTzY1t_g

:iagree:

Siddrix    877
59 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

All im saying!

He will go after the money like that big fish that eat those men...gobble, gobble, chomp, chomp...

Eh could be that we have been had could be trump is legitimate doesn't matter though one man isn't going to stop a 100 year plan where every aspect of our very infrastructure is rooted in control , manipulation , mass genocide , enslavement and corruption to the tune of 230 trillion dollars according to the grandfather report of total national debt. And you and I are collateral maybe we really are just a food source for the annunakki and they really do just come here cull the surface of life and take all the gold to power their atmosphere an technology were the eloi perhaps ....eh damned if I know for sure could be we are all just bat shit crazy and should tune in drop out like the rest of their herd...although I'm thoroughly convinced I'm incapable of unlearning the thousands of documents I've read and people I've met so f**k it...

si vis pacem, para bellum.its gonna get a lot worse they even have people convinced building a wall around their country is just fine walls keep people out however they also keep you in....

Sessions was correct when he said that they needed to make changes to the Federal drug laws if the states are going to be allowed to legalize marijuana.  I personally, as a Libertarian, believe that the states are well within their rights under the 10th amendment, to nullify such federal laws, due to the fact that the constitution does not recognize Congress's legal right to ban anything, marijuana or otherwise.  If it is not one of the enumerated powers given to congress, it should be deemed unconstitutional.  However one could argue that it might be justified under the commerce clause and the regulation of interstate commerce ,although that would be a stretch.

Just as the alcohol that is readily available for one to purchase in numerous locations... What's the difference between that and having another less harmful substance available for an adult to purchase and consume if he/she wishes to do so? I am so sick of this asinine double standard.

Then there's the drug test thing... GeeOdd forbid you go home, and on your own time, take part in some natural relaxation, go to work the next day (absolutely sober - no wake & bake), get drug tested, and lose your job just because it shows up in your piss.

But hey... you can have all the Alkeehall and BigHarma pills (just as long as you have a prescription for that kind of poison) you want without any recourse. Meh!

BornUntamed    425
5 hours ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Im definitely not a grammar person, but there is one period in this whole thing, and no commas so everything runs together.  Its hard to read like that.  Not trying hate on an second language euro, just saying try to separate your thoughts a little as the gist of your post isn't bad but it's hard to read like this.

Jump To Top