Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Water Dowsing Expert Jack Coel Proves Skill

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    15,959

This is from 2011. I wonder what happened with this. 

Uploaded on Mar 16, 2011

Website: http://www.jackcoelwaterdowsing.com. Special thanks to Jeremy of Sacramento Search Engine Optimization Company ZrysMedia http://www.zrysmedia.com/ for putting this together for me.

Jack Coel is a full time Dowser, some people call it water witching. Jack has been Dowsing for over 39 years and does over 400 locations a year. Jack Coel is listed in 34 telephone Directories and up to 10 newspapers. Jack travels over 70,000 miles a year to produce as much water as possible.

My mission in life is to find water. I have provided over 9,500 well sites the last 39 years, dowsing. I regularly and consistently outperform any technology, science, or part-time dowsing amateur in locating water. Large municipal or agricultural locations as well as domestic sources are identified.

Over the years, I have provided well sites for the U.S. Dept. of Interior, U.S. Bureau of Land Management, State of California, many municipalities, School Districts, many large agricultural wells, etc. I am the only full time professional Water Dowser in the western U.S. I can be found in 40 telephone directories and up to 15 newspapers in five states, and the Internet.

• Like 1

grav   
grav

@Cinnamon, I made some out of coat hangers. They, the dowsing rods, say we have water in a lot of places. Our well is 280 feet deep, but you never know where the little springs are that feed the aquifer. Last year I dug a hole on top of the hill by my house. It filled with water in a few minutes! The hill is 40 or more feet higher than the creek. 

This must be a La Nina year in southern Louisiana. Homes that never flooded before got up to 5 ft. of water in August. Two days ago 5 inches fell and some homes had several inches of water in them.

Ain't progress wonderful? Build subdivisions and roads and other hard surfaces in wetlands, then wonder why you flood. Everyone wants to drain their run-off onto someone else's land. Or make the government build canals that may help, or may make flooding worse for folks downstream.  

Not unlike people who move to Arizona and want a lush green lawn and big swimming pool.

Ya can't fix stupid. :blink: 

Cinnamon    15,959
7 minutes ago, grav said:

@Cinnamon, I made some out of coat hangers. They, the dowsing rods, say we have water in a lot of places. Our well is 280 feet deep, but you never know where the little springs are that feed the aquifer. Last year I dug a hole on top of the hill by my house. It filled with water in a few minutes! The hill is 40 or more feet higher than the creek. 

This must be a La Nina year in southern Louisiana. Homes that never flooded before got up to 5 ft. of water in August. Two days ago 5 inches fell and some homes had several inches of water in them.

Ain't progress wonderful? Build subdivisions and roads and other hard surfaces in wetlands, then wonder why you flood. Everyone wants to drain their run-off onto someone else's land. Or make the government build canals that may help, or may make flooding worse for folks downstream.  

Not unlike people who move to Arizona and want a lush green lawn and big swimming pool.

Ya can't fix stupid. :blink: 

So the coat hangers worked! Interesting.  They were accusing the guy in the video of being a witch. lol  I guess dowsing has been around for a really long time. A lush green lawn in a deserts is stupid. Lots of people use pea gravel and other stuff that doesn't require water, at least some of them have it figured out. 

grav   
grav
46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So the coat hangers worked! Interesting.  They were accusing the guy in the video of being a witch. lol  I guess dowsing has been around for a really long time. A lush green lawn in a deserts is stupid. Lots of people use pea gravel and other stuff that doesn't require water, at least some of them have it figured out. 

Yeah, the sheeple are scared of people who have "powers." There is a rational explanation for everything, but if you look at alternative theories, then you will be called crazy, delusional, stupid, tard, fool, or witch. 

If I had to guess my manner of death, I'd say being burned at the stake. 

yeppers    127

I love water witching! I have used metal coat hangers and willow tree branch. My preference is the metal coat hanger.

I have found two awesome natural underground springs on my hubby's family's property and a well at my work place.  I also have located old water lines on my property so that we could dig a trench and not damage the lines.

It is a fun and interesting little hobby. 

I'm definitely not a witch but my old man might tell you otherwise. :gsbrnint:

• Like 1

DRUMZ    556

Weird! I was reading about this stuff last night!

He started finding wells about twelve or fourteen years ago, after he got a man in to dowse one for him. Like Brown, he tried it and found he had the gift. But he's convinced that if he accepts payment for finding a well, the gift will disappear. Same way with wishing off warts, which he can do, too. You have to do it for free.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/homesteading-and-livestock/witching-for-water-zmaz70ndzgoe