Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Donald Trump Listed on Islamic State ‘Kill List’ of over 8700 Westerners

Cinnamon    22,791

A hacking group with links to the Islamic State released a video urging supporters to assassinate anyone on their list of 8,787 names, which includes celebrities, politicians, religious leaders, and President Donald Trump.

The group, known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) hacking group linked to the Islamic State, urges “lone wolf” attackers to kill anyone on the list, claiming that they will soon publish the home addresses of those involved. 7,848 of the 8,787 people named on the list are Americans.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/03/donald-trump-listed-on-isis-kill-list-of-over-8700-westerners/

That's a really long list. I wonder if Hillary and Obama are on there? I doubt it. This message has the same smell as the fake Bin Laden messages had during Bush. 

kbet    844

Anyway to check the list to see if your on it?

Ukshep    19,880
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A hacking group with links to the Islamic State released a video urging supporters to assassinate anyone on their list of 8,787 names, which includes celebrities, politicians, religious leaders, and President Donald Trump.

The group, known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) hacking group linked to the Islamic State, urges “lone wolf” attackers to kill anyone on the list, claiming that they will soon publish the home addresses of those involved. 7,848 of the 8,787 people named on the list are Americans.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/03/donald-trump-listed-on-isis-kill-list-of-over-8700-westerners/

That's a really long list. I wonder if Hillary and Obama are on there? I doubt it. This message has the same smell as the fake Bin Laden messages had during Bush. 

Where can I actually find the list. Could not see it? am I blind?

Zimix99    827
1 hour ago, kbet said:

Anyway to check the list to see if your on it?

Likely if your on the list you would have already been contacted and informed.

kbet    844
8 hours ago, Zimix99 said:

Likely if your on the list you would have already been contacted and informed.

From what I read on other websites, the gov is only informing politicians, celebrities, and the rich...

Cinnamon    22,791
10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Where can I actually find the list. Could not see it? am I blind?

It's probably like the no fly list.. it's a secret until you get the big surprise! 

five    361

lmao. I assure you, if you're posting on this site you're on one type of list or another.

Cinnamon    22,791
23 minutes ago, five said:

lmao. I assure you, if you're posting on this site you're on one type of list or another.

I hope they never look at my browsing history. lol 

five    361
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope they never look at my browsing history. lol 

*whispers* 'THEY'RE WATCHING'

:scary:

Cinnamon    22,791
1 minute ago, five said:

*whispers* 'THEY'RE WATCHING'

:scary:

How creepy is it that there are strangers, paid by us, to watch us against our will?  

five    361
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

How creepy is it that there are strangers, paid by us, to watch us against our will?  

Well that's just the type of shit we consent to Cinn, Merka! f**k Yeah!