Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Donald Trump Listed on Islamic State ‘Kill List’ of over 8700 Westerners

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    19,775

A hacking group with links to the Islamic State released a video urging supporters to assassinate anyone on their list of 8,787 names, which includes celebrities, politicians, religious leaders, and President Donald Trump.

The group, known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) hacking group linked to the Islamic State, urges “lone wolf” attackers to kill anyone on the list, claiming that they will soon publish the home addresses of those involved. 7,848 of the 8,787 people named on the list are Americans.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/03/donald-trump-listed-on-isis-kill-list-of-over-8700-westerners/

That's a really long list. I wonder if Hillary and Obama are on there? I doubt it. This message has the same smell as the fake Bin Laden messages had during Bush. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    790

Anyway to check the list to see if your on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,966
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A hacking group with links to the Islamic State released a video urging supporters to assassinate anyone on their list of 8,787 names, which includes celebrities, politicians, religious leaders, and President Donald Trump.

The group, known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) hacking group linked to the Islamic State, urges “lone wolf” attackers to kill anyone on the list, claiming that they will soon publish the home addresses of those involved. 7,848 of the 8,787 people named on the list are Americans.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/03/donald-trump-listed-on-isis-kill-list-of-over-8700-westerners/

That's a really long list. I wonder if Hillary and Obama are on there? I doubt it. This message has the same smell as the fake Bin Laden messages had during Bush. 

Where can I actually find the list. Could not see it? am I blind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    759
1 hour ago, kbet said:

Anyway to check the list to see if your on it?

Likely if your on the list you would have already been contacted and informed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    790
8 hours ago, Zimix99 said:

Likely if your on the list you would have already been contacted and informed.

From what I read on other websites, the gov is only informing politicians, celebrities, and the rich...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,775
10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Where can I actually find the list. Could not see it? am I blind?

It's probably like the no fly list.. it's a secret until you get the big surprise! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 five    338

lmao. I assure you, if you're posting on this site you're on one type of list or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,775
23 minutes ago, five said:

lmao. I assure you, if you're posting on this site you're on one type of list or another.

I hope they never look at my browsing history. lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 five    338
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope they never look at my browsing history. lol 

*whispers* 'THEY'RE WATCHING'

:scary:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,775
1 minute ago, five said:

*whispers* 'THEY'RE WATCHING'

:scary:

How creepy is it that there are strangers, paid by us, to watch us against our will?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 five    338
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

How creepy is it that there are strangers, paid by us, to watch us against our will?  

Well that's just the type of shit we consent to Cinn, Merka! f**k Yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×