Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

SHOCK VIDEO: KUWAITI WOMAN FINDS MAID DANGLING FROM WINDOW; FILMS HER INSTEAD OF HELPING

Cinnamon    23,071

If this is for real, this is awful. Who could let someone fall like that and just keep the camera rolling? 

Published on Mar 31, 2017

The authorities in Kuwait are reportedly investigating a video that appears to show a woman filming her Ethiopian maid falling from a seventh-floor window without attempting to help her.

Last Thursday, one of the most shocking and depressing videos was posted on Twitter. An as yet unnamed woman from Kuwait apparently stumbled on her Ethiopian maid dangling from her window. But instead of helping her, the woman filmed the maid with her cell phone until she lost her grip and fell several stories. The woman proceeded to post the shocking video on twitter. If you can believe it, the maid survived with a broken arm among other minor injuries.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock-video-kuwaiti-woman-finds-maid-hanging-from-window-films-her-instead-of-helping_042017

Ukshep    20,153

Damn that looked nasty. Least she survived! But dang why not help her?

apache54    4,910
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Damn that looked nasty. Least she survived! But dang why not help her?

they are not westerners!

Siddrix    1,039

Some people have no ethics or morals...  The woman filming most likely told her to clean the glass on the outside of the window, and if she didnt she would be fired... Thats when i would have said...Take this Job and Shove it! i Ain't Gonna Work Here No More...

Ukshep    20,153
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

they are not westerners!

Humanity is not just a western ideal though!

apache54    4,910
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

ever been in those mid east countries?

Ukshep    20,153
Just now, apache54 said:

ever been in those mid east countries?

Nope... But I get your point.

apache54    4,910

I reread, sorry if it sounded a bit stiff, LOL just know what i saw while i was over there. and most people would be appalled by what is considered eveyday life there. Yes there are a few people who would help, but not many and you would also find depending on where your from and which group you belong to also would play into IF they would help you!

kbet    844
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah, it is. That is why the upper class is trying to exterminate the West. You have to understand: Empathy is genetic.