Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

Repository for articles or vids to send along to muggles or hapless libtard zombies.

periclymenoides    1,384

I like the truth bomb.  I enjoy bombastic mind jarring reading or viewing material.  I like to send it to old high school or college buddies and family who are stuck in the matrix and curious but somehow unable to let go of their 'knowledge'.  

They like to argue 'who and why' when you tell them about 9/11.  Since you don't or can't provide a rock solid answer they feel comfort in blowing the whole topic off.  

They like to argue that a conspiracy can't be kept secret, it's somehow mathematically impossible.  You know.

I'd like to start a collection of articles and videos to send to these particularly stubborn types.

Material needs to be either outrageously awesome or short and sweet, everyone is so busy busy there's no time for an hour long vid or wall of text until AFTER they have woken up.

I've had a bit of success with LOOSE CHANGE second edition, sitting someone down here at the house to watch it.

My favorite Tiajin explosion vid got scrubbed from stinktube, it's always fun to send along, not a nuke , sure yeah right, not currency manipulation retaliation, sure whatever.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/01/exposed-cia-the-swamp-monsters/  intriguing, a bit long

OK HELP ME OUT

if this thread gets going I've got plenty more to add, please add material you have had success with

THANK YOU!!!

I got one for ya this music sucks its very old I've photographic memory so I found it 

Its also extremely accurate for those that know the science. 

• Like 2

periclymenoides    1,384
21 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

I got one for ya this music sucks its very old I've photographic memory so I found it 

Its also extremely accurate for those that know the science. 

Think diplomacy.   This is kind of weak sauce.  Nothing wrong with it for the initiated.  We're looking for novice material here.

Thanks for playing.

Jenna marbles planets perturbations , I'm captivated by the orbital perihelion , of such a perfect binary system , that the main sequence stars , orbiting in such an elliptical orbit , has pulled my research completely off track , n0w what were we talking about , oh yes the avatar.

Yeah I don't do novice never have this shit is basics to me at age seven the gifted program deemed my IQ as off the charts although I'm sure the multiple  car wrecks and head injuries finished it a bit.

periclymenoides    1,384
7 hours ago, Gigantopithecus said:

Jenna marbles planets perturbations , I'm captivated by the orbital perihelion , of such a perfect binary system , that the main sequence stars , orbiting in such an elliptical orbit , has pulled my research completely off track , n0w what were we talking about , oh yes the avatar.

:D

periclymenoides    1,384
7 hours ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

If you are looking for a good read I suggest Robert Anton Wilson.

I had the Illuminati trilogy read twice before the nineties began.  Fun book. Haven't stumbled on others.