Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Torn

Credible poll shows Trump approval rating hits new low - 34%

Torn    180

A Poll that consistently showed Trump beating Hillary in the 2016 election has revealed Trump's approval rating has plummeted to 34% after the events of the past week. 

-------------

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-approval-plunges-amid-russia-inquiry-obamacare-repeal-failure-ibdtipp-poll/

Trump Support Plunges In Latest IBD/TIPP Poll

Just 34% of the public approve of the job President Trump is doing, as his support among Republicans and independents tumbles, according to the April IBD/TIPP poll. Fifty six percent disapprove of the job he's doing. Approval ratings for a president haven't been this low since President Bush's last months in office.

Last month, 40% of independents approved of the job Trump is doing; just 29% approve today. Among Republicans, Trump's job approval is 74%, which represents a 14-point decline from last month.

<snip>

Tarmalen    1,165
5 minutes ago, Torn said:

I am not doubting you or the polls.

I am going by empirical evidence of how many companies have come out and said they would invest billions and create many jobs.

I also follow a few sites that represent the larger population and read the adulation they bestow on Trump.

Numbers are easy to manipulate as well as the psych profile induced to elicit an expected response to a poll.

Jostler    2,216
9 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

I am not doubting you or the polls.

I am going by empirical evidence of how many companies have come out and said they would invest billions and create many jobs.

I also follow a few sites that represent the larger population and read the adulation they bestow on Trump.

Numbers are easy to manipulate as well as the psych profile induced to elicit an expected response to a poll.

your definition of "empirical" is just as hilarious as most poll results :)

Tarmalen    1,165
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

your definition of "empirical" is just as hilarious as most poll results :)

Ohh so I need to link you 10 articles to prove?

Nope...on CT you have to prove MY claim is false. :afro:

Jostler    2,216
3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Ohh so I need to link you 10 articles to prove?

Nope...on CT you have to prove MY claim is false. :afro:

no, you need to learn reading articles, no matter how many or what source.....do not produce "empirical" anything.

Try a dictionary.  It helps avoid  hoof-in-mouth disease.

marlowe    1,579

Yes...this is the same kind of poll that the NY Times said Hillary had a 97% chance

of winning the election on Nov 8th, 2016..........It is called a Farkus poll.....LMAO

Tarmalen    1,165
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

no, you need to learn reading articles, no matter how many or what source.....do not produce "empirical" anything.

Try a dictionary.  It helps avoid  hoof-in-mouth disease.

Nice try but there are quite a few companies that are keeping production or building production here in the USA.

There are a few websites that are keeping track of the expected companies and job growth they have pledged.

Keep on trucking Jostler and you will live up to that name!

Jostler    2,216
24 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Nice try but there are quite a few companies that are keeping production or building production here in the USA.

There are a few websites that are keeping track of the expected companies and job growth they have pledged.

Keep on trucking Jostler and you will live up to that name!

when did the topic change from Trump's popularity to jobs?  Read again, try for comprehension.  And you're the one that mentioned articles first ...not me.  You're the one that talked about reading "...adulation they bestow on Trump."

I can't believe we're even having this conversation.  You really should go back to the FE thread. 

JustATrucker    523

I do not consider any poll of late to be credible.. Ever since he has been in office, his numbers have gone way down... More bullshit period, sponsored by you cry baby, snow flake, I lost the election, now I need a feel good room, with hot cocoa , and a dog, with crayons, and meds Liberals.

Torn    180
56 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

I'm sure you're right - there are many who continue to hold Trump in high regard. Thought I'd post this poll though since it is supposed to have a good track record for being the most accurate poll for many recent elections as well as the Presidential election of last year.

Jump To Top