Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

titanic1

Remains of 3,700 year-old pyramid unearthed in Dahshur

titanic1    236

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8-FOf8IXYQ

A team of Egyptian archaeologists has discovered the remains of a forgotten pyramid in Dahshour, Giza, 40 km south of Cairo, which dates back 3,700 years to ancient Egypt’s 13th dynasty. However, the member of the royal family for whom this pyramid was built has not yet been identified.

The found remains constitute the pyramid’s inner structure, including a corridor, along with rows of blocks which reveal the interior design of this funerary edifice. An alabaster plaque with hieroglyphic inscriptions was also discovered nearby the structure, along with columns topped with a granite architrave.

Alaa al-Shahat, head of the Central Administration for Artifacts in Cairo and Giza told local media outlets on Tuesday that the remains were in “a well preserved condition,” adding that the team of archeologists that made this discovery will continue to conduct excavations around this site in the upcoming period, in hopes of unearthing additional segments and building blocks.

http://www.madamasr.com/en/2017/04/03/news/u/remains-of-3700-year-old-pyramid-unearthed-in-dahshur/

An interior corridor and a block engraved with 10 hieroglyphic lines were among the finds at the Dahshur royal necropolis, south of Cairo.
The ministry said they were in very good condition and that excavation work was continuing to try to reveal more and establish the size of the pyramid.
It is believed to have been built during the 13th pharaonic dynasty.

Dahshur is where King Sneferu of the 4th Dynasty built ancient Egypt's first true smooth-sided pyramid, the 104m-high (341ft) Red Pyramid, about 4,600 years ago.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39484988

Cinnamon    19,684

They find some new gigantic ruin almost daily, or some artifact... makes you wonder. 

apache54    4,120
23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They find some new gigantic ruin almost daily, or some artifact... makes you wonder. 

I spent a little bit of time over there but was never in position to explore and I have ALWAYS wanted to do that, I have got to do allot of exploring but never there,

abigfatzero    2,152

I agree with this guy......

New Ancient Egyptian Pyramid Found in Egypt 2017 Pyramids of Egypt Evidence of Lost High Technology

Published on Apr 3, 2017

4/3/2017 New Pyramid Found in Egypt! The remains of a pyramid built some "3,700" years ago have been discovered in Egypt, the antiquities ministry says.
An interior corridor and a block engraved with 10 hieroglyphic lines were among the finds at the Dahshur royal necropolis, south of Cairo.
The ministry said they were in very good condition and that excavation work was continuing to try to reveal more and establish the size of the pyramid.
It is believed to have been built during the 13th pharaonic dynasty. According to BBC News.

The evidence of lost ancient high technology through ancient Egypt is astounding. The true history of ancient human civilization is far older and more advanced than we were ever taught in school.

The truth does not fit in with their "Theory of Evilution" so they suppress it.

titanic1    236

I agree, I think we have been around on this rock for a long time, longer than we even know, and I think we have had advanced technologies, like Vimana's.  I think they found something big in Antarctica, maybe Atlantis and that it got flash frozen and its buried under the ice.  They do keep finding more relics and architecture from the past though, I agree with that.  I think we have risen up and then been knocked back again, maybe a couple of times.  Maybe we nuked ourselves once.  Then there was the deluge, how many people did that take out and set us back.  It must have happened because it is so many religious texts, the epic of gilgamesh, and in the spoken word of the ancient people.  

Jump To Top