Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
COZMO

SUGE KNIGHT BREAKS SILENCE - IMPLICATES REGGIE WRIGHT JR IN TUPAC & BIGGIE CASES -

Rate this topic

COZMO    191

Suge Knight claims his ex-wife and former Death Row Records security chief Reggie White Jr 'killed Tupac Shakur and insists HE was the real target of the drive-by' : Now I Can Sleep:gsbrnint:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376634/Suge-Knight-real-target-Tupac-shooting.html

Marion 'Suge' Knight claims that his ex-wife and former Death Row Records security chief Reggie White Jr killed Tupac Shakur, and insists he was the real target of the 1996 drive-by. 

Suge's attorney Thaddeus Culpepper wrote in a signed affidavit, that 'Knight has known for many years that Reggie Wright Jr. and his ex-wife Sharitha were behind the murder of Tupac and attempted murder of Knight.'

He added that Knight also had alleged details of Wright's involvement in the Bigge Smalls murder case.

The rapper, who until now has always refused to identify the shooter, appears to have spoken out after hearing the 'salient points' in the new documentary Tupac Assassination: Battle for Compton. :gun2:

Jostler    2,213

If we're lucky Jay-Z, Beyonce' and the Kardashian one will go next...and take Abramovic with  'em :)

• Like 1

LuckyBolt    1,056
4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

If we're lucky Jay-Z, Beyonce' and the Kardashian one will go next...and take Abramovic with  'em :)

I wouldn't bat an eye if the entire music awards ceremony caught ill of something lethal.

• Like 1

VonLud    662
19 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Tupac is still alive!

He is dead.

At the moment of his death I woke bolt-upright in bed and said, "Tupac is dead!"

So, he is dead.

COZMO    191
2 minutes ago, VonLud said:

He is dead.

At the moment of his death I woke bolt-upright in bed and said, "Tupac is dead!"

So, he is dead.

:iagree:

kbet    487

This is troubling De Ja Vu. I remember a dream of this moment, reading something like this article, then bad stuff starts to happen.....

COZMO    191

Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac Shakur Into Rock Hall : http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/snoop-dogg-to-induct-tupac-shakur-into-rock-hall-w473700

Snoop Dogg will induct his late friend Tupac Shakur into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at the April 7th ceremony in Brooklyn, Rolling Stone has confirmed.

https://www.tmz.com/2017/03/26/snoop-dogg-tupac-hall-of-fame/

Cinnamon    15,915
3 hours ago, kbet said:

This is troubling De Ja Vu. I remember a dream of this moment, reading something like this article, then bad stuff starts to happen.....

What happens? 

Groove    1,387

While I think the above guy was involved as well as a few cops I really wouldn't trust what suge says. 

And yes I think Tupac is alive and chilling in the Bahamas or Jamaica where is mom was from. I have pics that I will dig for from around 2010 when I was in Jamaica and I swear I saw Tupac. Sounds funny but true. My wife was the one who pointed it out and when I snapped a cpl pics the guy stared at me then turned around and ran. Could have been a doppelgänger but it was an exact match down to two tattoos that didn't look like they were removed correctly.