Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimix99

CAZNUK - nz, aus, uk, Canada, How do you feel about it?

Ukshep    16,933
21 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

http://www.canzukinternational.com/

It's very likely this is going to happen (basically 100%), very high approval rating and support from all 4 countries. So what's your opinion? Personally, I'm kind of excited.

Seems alright! Can't sniff anything fowl yet. Sorry I always have to look!

Zimix99    759
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Seems alright! Can't sniff anything fowl yet. Sorry I always have to look!

I agree. I wasn't sure how i should feel about it when i first seen it, they always try to sneak things in with this sort of stuff. I'm hoping this is as genuinely awesome as its supposed to be.

Chilen    37

Why was South Africa excluded. They are "British" too aren't they?

Jostler    2,216
2 minutes ago, Chilen said:

rofl..bro you just pissed off every Brit and every South African all at one time :)  Better read up on South African history a bit :)

Zimix99    759
6 minutes ago, Chilen said:

If south Africa was included i would want nothing to do with it, and the high approval rating would be in the single digits instead.

kbet    790
1 hour ago, Zimix99 said:

http://www.canzukinternational.com/

It's very likely this is going to happen (basically 100%), very high approval rating and support from all 4 countries. So what's your opinion? Personally, I'm kind of excited.

I predicted this all step the British would take, on GLP, almost two years ago. Granted I was off about some things, but not by much. This is the first step of the restoration of the British Empire(use glp search engine for key terms: Neo British Empire). Some predictions where in outright topics, others where in replies to others topics.

Uncle Nobby    1,150

"In addition, it regards loyalty to the same monarch as an essential symbol of a common heritage and the cornerstone of constitutional democracy."

what a load a bullshit. this is another cover to hide something else.

loyalty yo a monarch that has done nothing for the people she is supposed to look after????

constitutional democracy.?? is that a joke??  britain does not have a constitution because we (brits)  are all subjects, not citizens. don't be fooled by this clap trap.

Jump To Top