Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gxer

Massive Cover-Up Of Islamic Terror I-85 Bridge Explosion In Atlanta Now Underway

gxer    208

I know but damm if you don't say in a few places, "Where have we heard this before?"

Massive Cover-Up Of Islamic Terror I-85 Bridge Explosion In Atlanta Now Underway

A new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report on the believed to be Islamic State (IS/ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) bombing of a crucial bridge in Atlanta, Georgia, states that American government authorities have launched a massive cover-up of this terror attack that the US now says was caused by a first-time-in-history steel reinforced concrete bridge suddenly catching on fire, while at the same time they’re ignoring eyewitnesses to this catastrophe—including Georgian resident Bobby Barnhart, who said he was 60 yards away from this bridge when he heard several explosions and a slow rumbling before its collapse and added “It was a big sound. You could feel the vibrations.”

More @  http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2273.htm

apache54    4,947
1 hour ago, gxer said:

I know but damm if you don't say in a few places, "Where have we heard this before?"

Massive Cover-Up Of Islamic Terror I-85 Bridge Explosion In Atlanta Now Underway

A new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report on the believed to be Islamic State (IS/ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) bombing of a crucial bridge in Atlanta, Georgia, states that American government authorities have launched a massive cover-up of this terror attack that the US now says was caused by a first-time-in-history steel reinforced concrete bridge suddenly catching on fire, while at the same time they’re ignoring eyewitnesses to this catastrophe—including Georgian resident Bobby Barnhart, who said he was 60 yards away from this bridge when he heard several explosions and a slow rumbling before its collapse and added “It was a big sound. You could feel the vibrations.”

More @  http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2273.htm

they did not believe some of the first responders at the twin towers either!

abigfatzero    2,455

Footage Shows I-85 Bridge Collapse in Atlanta After Massive Fire !!

The whole span gave way at one time.

The collapse should have been progressive with one end collapsing then the other or just the one end with the other end still attached.

The bridge collapsed only 30 or 40 minutes after the fires started, that's not enough time to fatally damage a concrete, steel reinforced structure.