Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

GRANDFATHER OF TEEN SLAIN BY AR-15 DURING ROBBERY SAYS IT WASN’T A FAIR FIGHT

Cinnamon    22,782

It's not supposed to be fair when someone breaks into your home, according to the criminal, they come armed and hope you're not. Wow, can grief make someone that biased and stupid? 

You may recall the recent story of a 23-year-old man from Oklahoma who shot and killed three armed teenage burglars in his home with an AR-15. Now the story has taken an interesting twist, as the grandfather of one of the teens has spoken out, and condemned the actions of the man who defended himself.

Leroy Schumacher, the grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, admitted to ABC news over the weekend that “What these three boys did was stupid,” but added that “They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die. Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life?”

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/grandfather-of-teen-slain-by-ar-15-during-robbery-says-it-wasnt-a-fair-fight_042017

apache54    4,822
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

It's not supposed to be fair when someone breaks into your home, according to the criminal, they come armed and hope you're not. Wow, can grief make someone that biased and stupid? 

You may recall the recent story of a 23-year-old man from Oklahoma who shot and killed three armed teenage burglars in his home with an AR-15. Now the story has taken an interesting twist, as the grandfather of one of the teens has spoken out, and condemned the actions of the man who defended himself.

Leroy Schumacher, the grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, admitted to ABC news over the weekend that “What these three boys did was stupid,” but added that “They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die. Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life?”

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/grandfather-of-teen-slain-by-ar-15-during-robbery-says-it-wasnt-a-fair-fight_042017

When you are confronted in your home and you do not know what weapons they have and your trying to protect yourself and your home and maybe others in the home, then you don't have the time to wait and see what they have for weapoons!! IF the intruders are smart enough to break into your home then they are smart enough to know they may get killed!! let this be a lesson to other intruders, you knock down my door and I will KILL you!! this insanity of the burgalars having more rights than the home owner HAS TO STOP!! it is just more LIBTARD CRAP!!

Siddrix    1,010

If he had taught him to not be a thief...maybe he might still be alive...  Most likely got him a X-Box and a copy of GTA for Christmas... Oh the Irony ot it all... Lessons hard learned...

Uncle Nobby    1,262

i new a Scottish oil engineer, many years ago. he was working in Dallas. he got very drunk one night, ended up on his own, lost in the suburbs somewhere, tried to knock on a door for help and was shot dead, as the home owners couldn't understand a word he said, and thought he was dangerous.

Siddrix    1,010
4 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

i new a Scottish oil engineer, many years ago. he was working in Dallas. he got very drunk one night, ended up on his own, lost in the suburbs somewhere, tried to knock on a door for help and was shot dead, as the home owners couldn't understand a word he said, and thought he was dangerous.

America is a dangerous place... God forbid SHTF here...

Cinnamon    22,782

In California they tell you to run from your attacker because if you don't, you're not showing fear and now you're just as bad as the person wanting attack you on your own property. :blink:  Better hope you're a runner otherwise... You can't shoot them here until they're all the way inside. So they can rip off your carport or whatever and not get killed. Other places are different. 

Uncle Nobby    1,262
54 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

America is a dangerous place... God forbid SHTF here...

i think that's part of the plan ti usher in the nwo/ one world gov thing. already the US seems to be dividing along left/right, trump or no trump. it's all planned that way, just as the disintegration of europe is also planned, for the same end results.

Again glad I live in Arizona castle law stand your ground a concealed carry no permit also your vehicle is your own property thus a statute of companies that do not allow firearms on premisses still cannot restrict what is in your vehicle shit also no restrictions on knives as of 2014 literally you can walk into a bank with an at 15 and a sword and it would be legal although generally I I st carry my 1911 colt 45 and cold steel trail master into a bank never get any hassle either.

Groove    1,914

I'll  say it again. Liberalism is a mental illness where common sense flys out the windows. For one if someone breaks into my house the very first thing I'm grabbing is my ar-15 or my ar-9 which ever is closer. If neither are close I usually have my Glock 19 on my side. I don't give a f**k who the hell the person is, if you break into my house there are consequences to you illegal actions and I will protect myself and my family. And any one making stupid comments like this afterwards will all get the same reply. "When seconds count cops are mins away, I will not wait on someone to "save me" when I can save myself as I am an independent person and do not require anyone to take care of me. If someone breaks into my house I have the legal right to defend myself, I it's 3 or 4 dumbasses that break into my house then yes I definitely have the right to defend myself and don't gaf what you liberals say." And then I'd like to ask them one thing "if you are getting raped, would you A wait for the cops to arrive to pick up your dead body or B defend yourself then wait on cops to pick up the perps dead body." If you answer A you truly are a liberal idiot. But sadly I know some liberals would choose A then claim that the perp has it rough and they have the right to rob you. Ugh idiots. Ididots who would rather be raped or die than to defend themselves, if your going to die you may as well fight, fight and go down like a warrior than to not fight and go down like a b*tch. A man who does not fight back will die a thousand times before he really dies. 

Groove    1,914
9 hours ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Again glad I live in Arizona castle law stand your ground a concealed carry no permit also your vehicle is your own property thus a statute of companies that do not allow firearms on premisses still cannot restrict what is in your vehicle shit also no restrictions on knives as of 2014 literally you can walk into a bank with an at 15 and a sword and it would be legal although generally I I st carry my 1911 colt 45 and cold steel trail master into a bank never get any hassle either.

Also why I love the open carry laws in Louisiana. It's kinda bassakwards tho. I have to have a lic to carry concealed but non to open carry. Weird. 

apache54    4,822
10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

In California they tell you to run from your attacker because if you don't, you're not showing fear and now you're just as bad as the person wanting attack you on your own property. :blink:  Better hope you're a runner otherwise... You can't shoot them here until they're all the way inside. So they can rip off your carport or whatever and not get killed. Other places are different. 

another reason I don't live in California, they have some beautiful country and some other interesting things, but to many LIBTARDS for me to handle. If I lived there though there would be lesslibtards there! LOL