Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Subway Removes Ham And Bacon From Menu After ‘Demand’ By Muslims

abigfatzero    2,256

Subway Removes Ham And Bacon From Menu After ‘Demand’ By Muslims

Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from menus in 185 stores and switched to halal meat in the UK after “strong demands” by Muslims.

Halal foods are foods that Muslims are allowed to eat or drink under Islamic law. Pork isn’t permitted and the slaughtering of animals must be performed by a Muslim, who first invokes the name of Allah, cuts the throat, windpipe and the blood vessels (while the animal is conscious), and drains all the blood from the veins.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/subway-removes-ham-and-bacon-from-menu-after-demand-by-muslims/

Stopped going to Subway when I found out they were putting exercise mats in their bread, who know what else they are doing.

This gives me another reason to never go back.

Ukshep    18,912
2 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from menus in 185 stores and switched to halal meat in the UK after “strong demands” by Muslims.

Best combo too.... f**k subway... Hope they gained enough Islamic customers. Cos they just lost me!

Mindzen    271

f**k .... another business on my ban list. Mcdonalds, Starbucks, Target, my local downtown grocery store because security has followed me around for a f**king year everday i eat at the hotbar after work and I finally got tired of it and called him out, theres probably another one or two I'm forgetting.

Ukshep    18,912
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They're not healthy, either. Make your own sammich! 

I've noticed how horrible bought food is since change my habits... You can literally seem the chemicals in the product. So pristine. How? Chemicals. Chocolate, Drinks. Everything! Hard to go back!

Cinnamon    21,855
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I've noticed how horrible bought food is since change my habits... You can literally seem the chemicals in the product. So pristine. How? Chemicals. Chocolate, Drinks. Everything! Hard to go back!

You know those pastries in packages? Man, the chemical taste is so strong to me, I don't know how anyone could eat those. Are their taste buds not working or what? lol

apache54    4,609
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

They're not healthy, either. Make your own sammich! 

as usual, wher are MY demands for those products!! we are so screwed IF we don't stop Islam from taking over the world!

Zimix99    795

Meh, subways been going downhill anyway. Makes it that much easier to never eat there again!

I'm saving so much money from these boycotts guy's.

Jostler    2,216

I love it when these dupes sacrifice their businesses to virtue signaling :)

I guess Londonistan does have to take Muslim sensibilities into  consideration, but I didn't think the population was big enough yet to alienate all the native the Europeans

JustATrucker    553

I'm not going to stop eating, drinking or shopping at places, because of what these stores choose to do... That is what the Muslims want... I do not shop Target period.. Haven't had a Subway in about 6 months.. Starbucks even though expensive, I find their coffee not to bad. To each his/her own..

Cinnamon    21,855
22 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I love it when these dupes sacrifice their businesses to virtue signaling :)

I guess Londonistan does have to take Muslim sensibilities into  consideration, but I didn't think the population was big enough yet to alienate all the native the Europeans

I think they're lying about the demographics! 

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I think they're lying about the demographics! 

Judging by the number of hijabs I'm seeing at my local Lucky's Supermarket I figure they're lying about that here too :/