Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings

Cinnamon    23,080

Black Lives Matter Philly banned white people from an upcoming event, claiming it is a “black only space.”

The April 15 meeting plans to discuss projects and initiatives for the upcoming year and act as a  place for people to “meet, strategize and organize.” While children are invited to attend, white people are explicitly banned from the meeting, according to the Facebook event page.

When people began questioning the ban on whites over Twitter, Black Lives Matter Philly stayed by their ban, explaining that their meetings are “black centered.”

Anyone who identifies as “African disapora” is allowed to attend, the group explained over Twitter.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/black-lives-matter-philly-bans-white-people-from-its-meetings/#ixzz4dDyVtrTS

Bad move! If the self hating/deprecating whites don't get the hint with this, they deserve whatever they get!

Kadosh    392

That's fine, as long as we have equality and white folks can hold meetings that exclude blacks.  I just find it ironic that the ones who fought so hard for desegregation now decide that segregation is actually OK. Works for me.

abigfatzero    2,449

Maybe now the SJW'S will get the message..................who am I kidding, never gonna happen.

Next thing you know, they will want their own drinking fountains...:blink:

Automan63    2,205
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Black Lives Matter Philly banned white people from an upcoming event, claiming it is a “black only space.”

The April 15 meeting plans to discuss projects and initiatives for the upcoming year and act as a  place for people to “meet, strategize and organize.” While children are invited to attend, white people are explicitly banned from the meeting, according to the Facebook event page.

When people began questioning the ban on whites over Twitter, Black Lives Matter Philly stayed by their ban, explaining that their meetings are “black centered.”

Anyone who identifies as “African disapora” is allowed to attend, the group explained over Twitter.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/black-lives-matter-philly-bans-white-people-from-its-meetings/#ixzz4dDyVtrTS

Bad move! If the self hating/deprecating whites don't get the hint with this, they deserve whatever they get!

Sounds "inclusive", "diverse" even.....

Pay close attention as yet another lefty, commie, cause goes :nukeanimated:

These jackasses are so self-involved they are choking on their own hypocrisy.

abigfatzero    2,449

From the OP.

"Anyone who identifies as “African disapora” is allowed to attend"

I'm sure arrangements can be made if they want to go back to Africa.

Maybe they can hitch a ride on the UPS planes that are flying in African "refugees",

Probably get a deal, because they are flying back empty.

kbet    844
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Go to any search engine and type in white genocide... 

Your not far off, they are probably plotting attacks against whites in Philadelphia, or even an attack against neighboring white suburbs.

Cinnamon    23,080
3 minutes ago, kbet said:

Your not far off, they are probably plotting attacks against whites in Philadelphia, or even an attack against neighboring white suburbs.

A lot of that rhetoric is coming from Universities, same in California Universities with Mexican profs. 

CGK    2,627
4 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Next thing you know, they will want their own drinking fountains...:blink:

Im old enough to remember when Blacks had their own drinking fountains and rode on the back of the bus. That always pissed me off because I wanted to sit in the back of the bus so I could watch everyone in front of me. Who came up with that stupid rule? LOL