Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Python swallows Indonesian man whole

Cinnamon    19,745

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5379175577001/?#sp=show-clips

Dang! Poor guy!

Giant python kills, swallows whole 25-year-old man

A 23-foot python in Indonesia has swallowed and killed a 25-year-old man, according to local media.

The giant snake’s victim was a man named Akbar, who went missing Monday night, according to TribunSulbar.com.

"... Akbar departs from his home at around 7 a.m, heading for its oil palm plantations [bringing] harvesting equipment," Salubiro village secretary Junaidi told TribunSulbar.com on Tuesday. "People here have heard people screaming around 1 p.m.,” Junaidi said, adding that the people thought the sounds came from pig hunters so they ignored the noises.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/gone-viral/os-giant-snake-swallows-man-0330-story.html

kbet    790

That is horrible, how they allowed that man to die.

BornUntamed    425

I'm gonna be a little vague here, but this is a true story about a petite college girl who owned a large python.  She loved this snake and even had the snake sleep with her in her bed.  Well, one day the snake stopped eating the mice and stuff and started getting skinny, girl took snake to vet thinking it was sick and the vet said "theres nothing wrong with the snake, its starving itself because it next meal is pretty big.  Its planning to eat you".  She got rid of the snake.

Why people like snakes and keep them as pets I'll never understand.

Cinnamon    19,745
7 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

I'm gonna be a little vague here, but this is a true story about a petite college girl who owned a large python.  She loved this snake and even had the snake sleep with her in her bed.  Well, one day the snake stopped eating the mice and stuff and started getting skinny, girl took snake to vet thinking it was sick and the vet said "theres nothing wrong with the snake, its starving itself because it next meal is pretty big.  Its planning to eat you".  She got rid of the snake.

Why people like snakes and keep them as pets I'll never understand.

:scream1: Whoa! 

Jostler    2,216

previous contents deleted for poor taste :)  NPI :)

man i piss me off sometimes.....

Tarmalen    1,165
12 minutes ago, Jostler said:

previous contents deleted for poor taste :)  NPI :)

man i piss me off sometimes.....

We have something in common!

:gsbrnint:

No hard feelings Jostler! We both have thick skin and I am sure that one day I will piss you off in the distant near present/future!

five    338

Indonesians cause indigestion, so I'm told. 

IiiiiIIIIIIeeeeeEEEeeee! "Poor guy" is right! To think a full grown man becoming snake kibbles sends chills up and down my spine!

Jump To Top