Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

This is where to buy federal asset forfeiture property

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Take a look at all the goodies they've taken from others. One of these days, Soros etal might have their junk up their for sale... but I doubt it! 

Asset Forfeiture Program - Current Auctions/Sales

https://www.usmarshals.gov/assets/sales.htm

Dey been berry berry beezee... I wonder the reason behind the forfeitures? TMI? I would imagine that some of the things they 'acquired' involved a very dangerous, poisonous and evil weed that the Creator blessed us with. The other forfeitures? One can only imagine...

"Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth: and it was so."

"I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Cinnamon    23,104
1 minute ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Dey been berry berry beezee... I wonder the reason behind the forfeitures? TMI? I would imagine that some of the things they 'acquired' involved a very dangerous, poisonous and evil weed that the Creator blessed us with. The other forfeitures? One can only imagine...

"Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth: and it was so."

"I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Probably a lot of it came from people who were never even charged with a crime but didn't have the money to go to court to get their stuff back. That's how that game is rigged. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Probably a lot of it came from people who were never even charged with a crime but didn't have the money to go to court to get their stuff back. That's how that game is rigged. 

As George Carlin has said...

"Rights aren't rights if someone can take them away. They're privileges. That's all we've ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. You see all, sooner or later. Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a fuk about them! The government doesn't care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply does not give a fuk about you! It's interested in its own power. That's the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible."