Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheLight

Humanity's Darkest Secret: Fallen Angels

Ukshep    19,905

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

Dan Lannon    537

Sounds similar to one of the underlying themes of Catholicism whereby individuals are born with Original Sin and are bestowed with the task of redeeming themselves here before moving on up.

Walk Softly    2,639
Just now, Dan Lannon said:

Sounds similar to one of the underlying themes of Catholicism whereby individuals are born with Original Sin and are bestowed with the task of redeeming themselves here before moving on up.

Eerily similar, and actual research into the words used don't seem to support the notion.  

A Freeman    664

Revelation 12:7-9

12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what kind of spirit ye are of (Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22).

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

Sura 7:11-18

7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam, and you submitted (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted.
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till the Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).

Sura 17:61-65

17:61. Behold! We said to the (fallen) angels: "Submit unto Adam (man)": you submitted (Luke 9:55) except Iblis (Lucifer): he said, "Shall I submit to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"
17:62. He said: "Seest Thou? This is the one (Adamic man) whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway - all but a few (Rev. 14:3)!"
17:63. ("I AM") said: "Go thy way if any of them follow thee, verily Hell-Fire will be the recompense of you (all)- an ample recompense (Matt. 8:22).
17:64. "Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises you nothing but deceit.
17:65. "As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs (John 11:25).

There is no question that we are the fallen angels, who fought with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis against God and Prince Michael in the war. That is why we were banished to this maximum-security prison-planet reform school for the criminally-insane, to learn how to be good (Gen. 1:26).

All of this is explained in great detail in the "little book" described in Revelation 10:7-10, which entitled "The Way home or face The Fire" by JAH, and is available now, as a free gift to the world at the following link:

http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

All Scriptural quotes are from The King of kings' Bible.

Kral   
Kral

ain't no fallen angels in Islam. instead, Satan and his likes are of the djinn. neater philosophy, I think.

Jostler    2,216

People can teach  anything they want I suppose, but claiming Biblical authority  for teachings the Bible explicitly rules out is ....dunno....weird.  Deceptive.

The Bible actually teaches that God created man out of earth and invested that creature with an imprint of His own image.  A unique attribute not applied to any other creature.  Other sections outside Genesis (Job and Proverbs to name two) indicate the angels were already created and present before the earth or man was created.

Then we have Hebrews:

Hebrews 2

5 For He has not put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels. 6 But one testified in a certain place, saying:

“What is man that You are mindful of him,

Or the son of man that You take care of him?

7 You have made him a little lower than the angels;

You have crowned him with glory and honor,

And set him over the works of Your hands.

8 You have put all things in subjection under his feet.”

For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him. 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone...

...16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham. 17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.

There is a clear Biblical distinction between men and angels.  In fact, we are destined in Christ to rule over angels, in line with God's original intent for mankind before the fall. 

1Co 6:3

Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?

Nowhere does the Scripture teach that men are angels, and those who do teach that are obscuring the truth of a much greater call to a much greater destiny ...which is probably the point :)  From their perspective anyway :)

A Freeman    664
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

Then we have Hebrews:

There is a clear Biblical distinction between men and angels.  In fact, we are destined in Christ to rule over angels, in line with God's original intent for mankind before the fall. 

Nowhere does the Scripture teach that men are angels, and those who do teach that are obscuring the truth of a much greater call to a much greater destiny ...which is probably the point :)  From their perspective anyway :)

Of course there's a distinction between angels (spirit-Beings) and men (humans).

There are references throughout Scripture to these differences, to teach us who and what we REALLY are, instead of listening to the satanic lie that we are "only human after all". We are in fact spirit-Beings (angels) that were placed inside human-animal bodies so we could be taught how to be good. And it is the spirit-Being (Jinn) that was made in the image (likeness) of God, NOT the human. 

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (being) and in Truth.

The creation account in Genesis specifically talks about the humans being made and about the placing of a spirit-Being (Soul) inside of the human.

Genesis 2:7 And the "I AM" God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became alive and was given a soul [spirit Being] (human+being).

The purpose of this life is to learn to overcome the selfish human-animal instincts and learn to be good (Gen. 1:26). And the ONLY Way to do that is to stop thinking of yourself as the human-animal and looking at the world through its eyes, and realise the REAL you is the spirit-Being. Only by looking at the world through spiritual eyes is it possible to see the world as it REALLY is (John 3:3-12). 

TheLight    22
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

People can teach  anything they want I suppose, but claiming Biblical authority  for teachings the Bible explicitly rules out is ....dunno....weird.  Deceptive.

The Bible actually teaches that God created man out of earth and invested that creature with an imprint of His own image.  A unique attribute not applied to any other creature.  Other sections outside Genesis (Job and Proverbs to name two) indicate the angels were already created and present before the earth or man was created.

Then we have Hebrews:

Yes right here: Psalm 82:6  I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 
Psalm 82:7  But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 

Definition of gods:

gods     H430      אֱלֹהִים       'ĕlôhı̂ym     el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

Tarmalen    1,297
2 hours ago, Jostler said:

Then we have Hebrews:

I am looking forward to the day when the human race lays down it's superstitious and religious glasses and puts on something other than a view inhibitor.

The physical evidence left around the world and under the oceans indicate that we had a global civilization before the flood. While the records of old, that were not expunged, gives very informative and descriptive narratives of the past they leave huge holes in what is truth and what is embellished. Looking at the world through eyes not aligned with a "religion/view" you see absolute chaos. That IS the natural order. Just like the atom with it's electrons whizzing around it billions of times per second, we too whiz around the sun billions of time per (insert higher form of time keeping here). As above, so it is below and vice versa.

Our current information is based on what is left...I.E. many libraries and books have been burned throughout our "recorded" history which leaves us with a restricted view. "Convenient" for those in charge who get hooked on their position and power and will stop at nothing to retain the mantle. Power corrupts those with a weak will and heart. There are literally hundreds of examples that have been studied throughout history as to WHY they do what they do. All this sidetracking about angels and devils is nothing more than obfuscation of the real information.

Ignore labels and listen to the narrative as it provides far more information hidden in plain site.

Let's say that I am someone who has lived his entire life in space and have been sent to this solar system to monitor earth. I might label an earthbound humanoid as a devil while that devil may label the alien space traveler as an angel. Labels will always distort the narrative until we do away with obvious bias. Ignoring the labels we get to the meat of the real information....different races from different parts of creation have met. THAT is the information which IS relevant.