Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qronos16

5 Shocking Weapons North Korea Could Use To Start World War III

Qronos16    62

5 Shocking Weapons North Korea Could Use To Start World War III. Kim Jong Un really wants to start using nukes.

Siddrix    1,039

I fear this scenario will play out all too quickly...  I think one of their two satelites that fly overhead everyday could have a EMP nuke on board... That would most likely get used first...then SHTF follows... leaving us with the only option of a first strike... Which will most likely happen because shock and aww was hailed as a success...  :nukeanimated:

periclymenoides    1,384

HAHA @ 4:40 like these guys are some kind of threat to anyone besides Seoul. 

Scary hacking squad has mouse with no key pad...oooooh scary NKs , must have developed telepathic interface.

Second banging on war drum item I've stumbled upon today.  Squarely propaganda.  

Step right up NK, you''re the next contestant on the can you resist the banker's minions show.

thedudeabides    2,372
1 hour ago, Siddrix said:

I fear this scenario will play out all too quickly...  I think one of their two satelites that fly overhead everyday could have a EMP nuke on board... That would most likely get used first...then SHTF follows... leaving us with the only option of a first strike... Which will most likely happen because shock and aww was hailed as a success...  :nukeanimated:

Why do people say this. EMPs are not a real thing. The scale required to effect a Grid is massive. You'd have to hit multiple main power nodes simultaneously to cause a grid failure. 

Walk Softly    2,694
9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Why do people say this. EMPs are not a real thing. The scale required to effect a Grid is massive. You'd have to hit multiple main power nodes simultaneously to cause a grid failure. 

You've posted some kind of military document explaining this before.  I didn't save it, like a dummy.  

Do you mind drumming it up when you get some free time?   I want to mull it over again.  

Siddrix    1,039
22 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

The Russians said they accidently taught them how to make a nuke that produces a higher yield cascade effect...                                   https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/170563-north-korea-emp

thedudeabides    2,372
17 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

The Russians said they accidently taught them how to make a nuke that produces a higher yield cascade effect...                                   https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/170563-north-korea-emp

http://www.dtic.mil/get-tr-doc/pdf?AD=ADA332511

here ya go. 

They are dangerous for taking out localized electronics.  But when it comes to being able to cripple entire grids. That is sci-fi. 

Siddrix    1,039
14 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

That is a very questionable source. 

Who said? CNN...                         LOL Edison,,,the same guy that proposed DC current was safe and fried an elephant in the process...

thedudeabides    2,372
15 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Who said? CNN...                         LOL Edison,,,the same guy that proposed DC current was safe and fried an elephant in the process...

No the fact that nothing on it is correct, it is has click bait articles all over the place, and ads that scroll with the article. Thus faking a fake news website.