Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Is garlic the key to stopping this silent killer?

Cinnamon    23,095

A 2016 study published in The Journal of Nutrition asserts that g. This kitchen staple has been shown to stop plaque from accumulating in coronary arteries, dramatically reducing the risk of a heart attack — the “silent killer.”

Nutrients in the bulb work directly on the heart, inhibiting the calcification of coronary arteries. The mechanics of this treatment differ entirely from synthetic prescription medicine which only alleviates the symptoms by moderating them. Scientists conclude that garlic can prove to be essential in root-cause resolution medicine, wherein diseases are treated at their fundamental pathology rather than just suppressing symptoms.

<snip>

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-02-is-garlic-the-key-to-stopping-this-silent-killer.html

I luv garlic. :) 

Kral   
Kral

always in da salad dressing..

Uncle Thanky    1,156

And when you add Onion to the mix works even better.

Warning/Disclaimer: The above sentence is My own opinion. Proceed at you own discretion.

HAND

Cryptic Mole    4,403

Yes, Garlic is, plus EDTA (Calcium Disodium) Vitamin C, Lysine, Proline, and Fish oil... and some others as well.

DRUMZ    1,047

I thought that this was going to be another vampire thread.

:gsbrnint:

CGK    2,627

I've been taking Kyolic garlic for 38 years along with 2 apple cider vinegar tabs every day!

Must be why Im still going strong with no health problems at my age...LOL