Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuckyBolt

Why Modern Art is Absolute Crap

LuckyBolt    1,314

On another topic > Censorship.  YT marked this video "Age-Restricted" - See PW's comment

Pinned by Paul Joseph Watson

Paul Joseph Watson2 days ago

AGE-RESTRICTED? f**k off. Because of the guy with a metal penis? The original video of that has 8 MILLION views and is NOT age-restricted. Censorship again. YouTube is screwing us.

I went to an art museum recently and was not impressed with any of the modern art.  It was, as the title perfectly describes it.
I was also at a restaurant a couple weeks ago.  The art they had hanging up creeped the fvck out of me.  It was highly suggestive of pedophilia and death.  The food sucked too.

abigfatzero    2,453

Communist Goals (1963)

Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35

January 10, 1963

Current Communist Goals

EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA (D)

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - 1949/1967.

Thursday, January 10, 1963

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

http://sarasotapatriots.org/Commie2.html

abigfatzero    2,453

The way Art use to be.....

part 38 "Impossible" statues, "Impossible" ancient jewellery, Moscow nuked, "Impossible" steel

RhetoricalRebel    1,631

There is ugly.

There is really ugly.

There is very ugly.

There is fugly ugly.

There is coyote ugly.

But nothing,  absolutely nothing is more ugly than modern art. 

Ron Swanson    103

It's funny, my friend and I were actually discussing this subject last week over a lunch. He and I hypothesis that the CIA basically started funding the modern crap art, basically starting around the 60's. Basically the 60's was the decade that killed American conservatism, and allowed the neocon left to slowly take over. Change the population into one that will continually elect your leftist cronies and basically you have where America and Europe are at 2017.

I had another friend of mine from college recently take her 20 year anniversary to Italy. She and a lot of my friends went to Europe the summer of 94 from some program our school had. I couldn't afford it. Anyway, she says, after 20 years, Italy is a completely different country, some areas are worse than in areas like East St. Louis. It's actually sad to see Europe slowly changing and no one seeming to care on that continent, or if they do, they get silenced...

grav   
grav

Art, architecture, landscaping, music, entertainment (tv especially), journalism, language, fashion (tight leggings and tops), just about all facets of modern life --  have all been corrupted. Perversion is the new normal. How much lower can we go? 

Oh yeah. Pizzagate. But that's always been here. 

You get used to hanging if you hang long enough.

9 minutes ago, TruthSearcher said:

I recently read somewhere that the CIA played a large part in the creation of the Mordern Art craze. 

Yes!   They ruined classical music, too ...

grav   
grav

Remember the "sculpture" made of a crucifix with Jesus that was bottled with the "artist's" urine? I'm an atheist and that bothered me tremendously. I can't watch much tv other than the local news, and I have no idea what the popular shows are. My sister watches Housewives of xyz, Judge Judy, and Survivor. They all show people sink to their lowest level. Jerry Springer started the trend years ago. Nasty nasty. 

4 hours ago, One Step Away said:

I would add the music as of late, too. The lyrics are garbage -- I don't listen anymore.

What lyrics? Oh o oh o is all I ever hear. I wrote an email to Winn-Dixie HQ asking them to please stop playing that loud asinine noise. It makes me hurry up and check out before my ears explode. 

Cinnamon    23,102
2 hours ago, TruthSearcher said:

I recently read somewhere that the CIA played a large part in the creation of the Mordern Art craze. 

Welcome TruthSearcher!