Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Got any salad dressing recipes? Here's a couple of mine. Please add more.

Cinnamon    23,041

I hate oil and vinegar dressing. I just do. bleh. 

So, I put other stuff on mine. I use avacado, tomato smashed up together with some chopped onions. All fresh, then put that on top.

And when I used to use dairy and still sometimes do, I made this:

1/4 cup ranch dressing

12 oz cottage cheese

garlic fresh

Blend it until smooth.  You can put this on baked potatoes, sandwiches and salads. It's really good and I HATE cottage cheese. Can also use as a dip for veggies. You can't even tell it's cottage cheese or I wouldn't eat it. 

You can't mess that up. Unless you put too much garlic. Use a clove, it gets more garlicky the longer it sits around. 

VonLud    858

I watched Pepin last night and he made a salad with sliced heirloom tomatoes, fresh sliced mozzarella, red onions, coarse salt, pepper, "the best" olive oil and chopped basil.

schon    778

I like 3 parts olive oil,1 part vinegar and add blue or feta cheese chunks.

LuckyBolt    1,313

I like to make Green Goddess dressing.  You make it creamy or non dairy.  I like using tons of fresh herbs, scallions, etc. and just throw it all in.

Cinnamon    23,041
36 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

lmao! I saw this before but it's still freaking hilarious. 

Kral   
Kral

olive oil, squeezed lemon, grated garlic (and often some ginger, and even some turmeric),  parsley. maybe some salt or pepper, but really no need. I like to keep it simple. and since parsley is so dam good (and healthy) I have started using it as sallad instead. gonna grow lots of it this year I hope.