Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Nobby

Dr William Happer Destroys Climate Change Hysteria in 7 minutes

Uncle Nobby    1,263

Dr William Happer Destroys Climate Change Hysteria in 7 minutes

"their" narrative is falling apart about it all being our fault that the climate is changing. I have to admit - I never thought it would come via the US and Donny the Trump. Times they are a changing, just like climate.

Cinnamon    23,104

If there hadn't been such a huge opportunity for the usual suspects to enrich themselves at the expense of the usual victims, it might have gone over a little better. 

kbet    844

Still though, it will take decades to recover lost time, from addressing real environmental concerns, like deforestation and pollution, let alone the adverse effects of gmo's and pesticides, to natural ecosystems..

Uncle Nobby    1,263
10 minutes ago, kbet said:

Still though, it will take deca des to recover lost time, from addressing real environmental concerns, like deforestation and pollution, let alone the adverse effects of gmo's and pesticides, to natural ecosystems..

no doubt. but that was not the original premise of "man made global warming"

has anyone ever heard, in all the shit spouted about global warming, that it would be a good diea to stop cutting down the last remaining great forests of the planet???? not ever as far as i'm aware. so, $$$$$$$$$$ trumps the environment every time, even when we are killing the lungs of our own planet.

this ^^^^^^^^^^ has f**k all to do with co2. Man has been determined for a long time to wring out every drop of any thing that can make him a few bucks. I'ts a very messed up system that's prepared to let that happen. (archonic influence??)  Bees and neonicotides, sea life dying off, etc. Even the Japs are at it, still killing whales for "scientific research". research which is mainly carried out on a dinner plate.

https://www.rt.com/news/383012-japan-kills-whales-research-purposes/

"A Japanese fleet has returned to port with the carcasses of 333 minke whales which were harpooned in the Antarctic Ocean, despite an international ban on commercial whale hunting and appeals from animal rights groups.

The 8,145-ton Nisshin Maru – the only whaling factory ship in the world – and two catcher vessels arrived at the whaling community port of Shimonoseki, southwest Japan, on Friday. The ships were the last of a five-vessel fleet.

The country's Fisheries Agency confirmed the fleet had carried out its four-month mission to conduct "research for the purpose of studying the ecological system in the Antarctic Ocean," reaching its stated goal of killing 333 whales."

they researched the flavor, the taste and the texture, as well as the presentation.

Uncle Nobby    1,263
10 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

10:10 Climate Change Film - Banned

This came to mind, no science, just scare tactics.

when i watched this first time, it blew my mind. it made me realize just how very very much the nwo wants us to believe. they are very very attached to us believing in AGW. their plan hinges on this, and vaccines, and gmo crops, and wars, and nasty old drugs. meanwhile these depraved perverts, WHO WE ELECT TIME AND AGAIN, FFS, run amok, raping children, poisoning the planet  and collapsing the economy along with our future.

end of rant.