Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Super SEALs? "Promising Signs" From Navy SpecOps' "Brain-Stimulating Technologies"

Ukshep    20,155

At a conference near Washington, D.C., in February, Military.com's Hope Hodge Seck reports that the commander of all Navy special operations units made an unusual request to industry: Develop and demonstrate technologies that offer "cognitive enhancement" capabilities to boost his elite forces' mental and physical performance.

"We plan on using that in mission enhancement," Rear Adm. Tim Szymanski said. "The performance piece is really critical to the life of our operators."

Seck reports that Szymanski expanded on his remarks in a brief interview later, saying he has his eye on a number of technologies, including pharmaceutical aids. But the results of one breakthrough involving the direct application of electrical stimulation to the brain have particularly caught his eye.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-02/super-seals-promising-signs-navy-specops-brain-stimulating-technologies

Well I'm sure they already have something like this, But you got to make it public somehow. 

Cinnamon    23,072
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

At a conference near Washington, D.C., in February, Military.com's Hope Hodge Seck reports that the commander of all Navy special operations units made an unusual request to industry: Develop and demonstrate technologies that offer "cognitive enhancement" capabilities to boost his elite forces' mental and physical performance.

"We plan on using that in mission enhancement," Rear Adm. Tim Szymanski said. "The performance piece is really critical to the life of our operators."

Seck reports that Szymanski expanded on his remarks in a brief interview later, saying he has his eye on a number of technologies, including pharmaceutical aids. But the results of one breakthrough involving the direct application of electrical stimulation to the brain have particularly caught his eye.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-02/super-seals-promising-signs-navy-specops-brain-stimulating-technologies

Well I'm sure they already have something like this, But you got to make it public somehow. 

They can't wait until they have all our brains in a cloud, with updates... need to watch The Matrix again. 

Heh Project A.D.A.M 1947 their idiotic quest for the perfect soldier you seen hints at in the sine waves for many years to condition the masses for acceptance universal soldier now its captain america again instead of paper comic books I've tons of friends that got back from Iraq and gan with major mental and physical disabilities not from being wounded but instead from all the experimental chemical cocktails in shots they gave them why do you think we have  a more than 50% disabled rate for retuning Iraq vets all the depleted uranium rounds in tank sabots and even small arms ammo the more than 50 shots they gave them and exposure to burn pits and toxins they were just st cannon fodder and a means for military intelligence <-----contradiction in terms to hone their skills and data for combat on an indigenous armed population in an urban warfare scenario. Sound familiar or do you really think that Saddam who was an actor was really the target to disappear  23 trillion dollars and somehow Jade helm @1 system just miraculously appeared they used our soldiers to train a damn computer ai to literally combat american public that resists no line batted an eye...the Taliban shit ....usama Ibn laden  give me a break even the idiot media continues to mistranslate as Osama bin ladin Know thy enemy usama is the family crest Ibn means sin of there is no " bin " in Arabic and laden is his father ....its not a person dipshits its a family title but again ignorance runs amok

darth    22
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

In 1992 when I was marketing the technologies of the aerospace company that I worked for, I met with a number of Spec Ops staff.  One of them was the Chief Surgeon.   I mentioned that the borosilicate tile from the Space Shuttle program was reported to be biocompatible and that bone would infiltrate and grow to it.

I told him, "I think we can make your head bulletproof.  You may look a little funny, but you will be a lot safer."  I was only half joking.

He replied totally serious, "We are looking at a number of below-the-skin enhancements such as hearing implants to give superior hearing capability.   Built-in ceramic plates are also being looked at."

He also told me they were very conservative about making such enhancements.  For example, radial keratotomies to improve vision were rejected as too risky for the soldiers.

In the space program, both Russia and the USA have experimented with electrical stimulation of muscles to maintain fitness in zero G.   However, the required stimulation is painful, and the cosmonauts actually rebelled on the Salyut Space Station over it. 

I will be very surprised if the Chicoms and others have NOT experimented with genetic/eugenic enhancement of babies to get superior people.  They do not have the Western aversion to such enhancements.  Watch the Olympics to find out what they may already be doing.

As for the drugs, American forces have already been using modafinil and other drugs to allow extended combat ops.   This has been going on for about 15 years already.