Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Lets inject some darn positivity shall we!

Ukshep    20,227

Worlds descending into chaos. How about we say f**k it! And be a bunch of positive people!

You never know! Might just make shit rise in everyone's favor. Things are weird like that!

:bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon:

apache54    4,942
36 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Worlds descending into chaos. How about we say f**k it! And be a bunch of positive people!

You never know! Might just make shit rise in everyone's favor. Things are weird like that!

Studies have proven that a positive attitude creates more positive results and it is also shown that a mass of people CAN be influenced to be either positive or negative, and of course these studies were done from a corporational view point to increase production rates. so for a LITTLE humor this morning.  My question is????? Would it be proper to say you can have a "positively negative attitude" LOL

Ukshep    20,227
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

Studies have proven that a positive attitude creates more positive results and it is also shown that a mass of people CAN be influenced to be either positive or negative, and of course these studies were done from a corporational view point to increase production rates. so for a LITTLE humor this morning.  My question is????? Would it be proper to say you can have a "positively negative attitude" LOL

Could be but that sounds so negative. I don't have time for that. I only have time for winning right now! On behalf of those here that is :) and anyone else with a brain!

apache54    4,942
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Could be but that sounds so negative. I don't have time for that. I only have time for winning right now! On behalf of those here that is :)

Your correct, I fully understand your desire to stay focused and maintain a positive outlook, I have conditioned myself to do that years ago, two thing to watch out for is DO NOT loose site of reality even IF it is negative, BECAUSE your positive decisions must be made with real data otherwise the desired results may not be what you want, The flip side of this is don't fall into the negative only trap it is easy to go and stay there, especially now with the world so negative all the time. I know on this site allot of the time I appear to be negative, but that normally is because the subjects are having negative endings as per the data.

but that does NOT mean the bearer of bad news is negative. 

Also it helps to allow HUMOR into your life as it breeds positive, unless it is from some of the sick TV shows, LOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!

ending connotations work well also!

Ukshep    20,227
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I know on this site allot of the time I appear to be negative, but that normally is because the subjects are having negative endings as per the data.

I have the same issue. I come across all doomy and negative but like you say just "per the data!"

2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!

Already am. Going to save that one for tomorrow :D

WhiteHorse    587

There is a lot to be said, thinking about the sunshine in the middle of a thunderstorm. 

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Williams    505
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

"We're in Hell right now"... True, and the only way out is through!

Ukshep    20,227
3 minutes ago, Williams said:

"We're in Hell right now"... True, and the only way out is through!

:banana-gun: We'll cut through the belly of the beast...

Williams    505
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:banana-gun: We'll cut through the belly of the beast...

I might run out of all my likes for the day soon, if I stay on this thread :)