Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew30

Crooks

Andrew30    5

I posted a thread about a classroom lesson about preventing STDs.

Later on that day we also talked about Scams.

I again raised my hand, and I was granted permission to give the class a heads up, just like I did before lol...

I said this to the class...

What's free in this world ?  anybody have an answer ?   what's free ?! tell me what's free !

Mike said "nothing in this world is free".... I told him,  Just remember that next time somebody tells you that something is free.

and then I said...   What Do you win by NOT playing ?  John got up and said  "you don't win when you don't play".

What Cadillac or suburban townhome is affordable to any of you people ?  nobody raised their hands...

I then said...  well then any deal other than a LOW PRICE, is a bad deal, don't get suckered into bad deals.

Then I said...  What is doing nothing worth ?  what is it worth in return when you do NOTHING ?

Mike got up and said  "Doing nothing is worth nothing".....    Then I said...  And you should remember that next time you hear about getting paid $50,000 a second for selling dollar store JUNK that YOU have not been supplied with in the first place.

Who here would Purchase an IOU ?   nobody raised their hands...  then I said...  then don't expect to SELL any either.

What do you have to do, to earn money ?   everybody raised their hands, I selected Mike.

Mike said.... go to work.

I said  "That's affirmative"  you have to go to work to earn money.

If you're doing nothing wrong.... is there a reason to be afraid of the cops ?   they all said no.

Then I said....  well then don't send your money to a scam artist accusing you of crimes....   its a scam.

If you pay your bills, will a debt collector or the IRS call you ?

they all said no.

Then I said.... then hang up the phone.

So here's the truth.

Most victims of crooks, ARE crooks themselves.

Bottom line.

lol

Ukshep    20,169

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!