Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MindOverMater

Our Magnificent FLAT EARTH... A Heaven's eye-view

Beautiful video

- Sun spot reflecting the Sun is pretty self explanatory.
In short, if the Sun is at 93 million miles away from us, how on earth do you get a Sun spot??
The answer:: the Sun is much closer than what you've been told...

Keep your eyes open, your mind is your weapon.. Question everything.. :smiley_flowers:

Ukshep    20,131

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

Kral   
Kral

I see curvature at several points. at 5:45 for example.

2 minutes ago, Kral said:

I see curvature at several points. at 5:45 for example.

Because a fish eye lens has been used for the clip...further in the video no fish eye lens has been used and guess what... yes you guest it right.. the line is straight and the horizon is flat. No trickery, simple observation without the science trying to disprove what I can see with my own eyes... what is wrong with that?

Regardless, the horizon is always at eye level from ground level to all the way up while ascending..
We aren't living on a ball.. the scientific community is realizing they've been had.. It's happening and it's acquiring momentum.. not a society but a world movement..

Kral   
Kral
15 minutes ago, MindOverMater said:

Because a fish eye lens has been used for the clip...further in the video no fish eye lens has been used and guess what... yes you guest it right.. the line is straight and the horizon is flat. No trickery, simple observation without the science trying to disprove what I can see with my own eyes... what is wrong with that?

Regardless, the horizon is always at eye level from ground level to all the way up while ascending..
We aren't living on a ball.. the scientific community is realizing they've been had.. It's happening and it's acquiring momentum.. not a society but a world movement..

why would they use a fish eye lens if they're trying to prove the earth is flat??

Kral   
Kral

"Mass-produced fisheye lenses for photography first appeared in the early 1960s and are generally used for their unique, distorted appearance." - wikipedia

VonLud    858
12 hours ago, Kral said:

"Mass-produced fisheye lenses for photography first appeared in the early 1960s and are generally used for their unique, distorted appearance." - wikipedia

They don't use a fish eye lens.

That is a misnomer.

Barrel distortion is probably a better term.

Tarmalen    1,310

Maybe it is because I took drafting in college but I can see curve in the opening pic without having to click the play button.

Walk Softly    2,692
22 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Maybe it is because I took drafting in college but I can see curve in the opening pic without having to click the play button.

Did you know that gopro editing software has a built in tool to remove the fisheye effect? 

grav   
grav
31 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

That damn play button! Who needs it? Some frames even show a concave horizon, when the camera stops moving upwards. Ergo, the world is hollow. 

When filters reduce atmospheric distortion we get a better view. On a clear day, you can see forever. 

http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.6l0GT0LAmNMFjDb8b1Ee1AEsCo&pid=15.1

VonLud    858
8 minutes ago, grav said:

That damn play button! Who needs it? Some frames even show a concave horizon, when the camera stops moving upwards. Ergo, the world is hollow. 

When filters reduce atmospheric distortion we get a better view. On a clear day, you can see forever. 

http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.6l0GT0LAmNMFjDb8b1Ee1AEsCo&pid=15.1

You know Grav, I always wondered why there would be any kind of horizon at all when viewed from high altitude?

That is assuming your idea of the vast irregular plane.

Why do we see what appears to be "space"?