Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guitar Doc

How to make money blogging

Guitar Doc    1,210

Many people ask the question, only a few will actually tell you. I will spill.

Your blog has to be a vehicle to sell something. It has to be a good blog and know the target demographic if you want have an audience. Many times people just play the same theme over an over knowing their audience well. I think most of you will know the routine well.

Some people sell "magic jewelry" at their sites , other have a large enough audience they can do it with advertising and targeted advertising. You need a huge audience to do that.

For the mom and dad bloggers that is probably too much to aim for at first. So what you normally do is find something you can do or make that sells, maybe it is a long distance tarot reading, or other such psychic service. You might do unique art, or perhaps create those things which absorb negative energies people sell (Steel drill bit shavings encased in clear resin) the list goes on.

That is how you make money from blogging. You heard it from a former paid blogger. Grab an audience, get a following and make some money. That is what they do. I was being paid to do that for a site.

The #1 rule is Know Thy Audience

Have a look around, tell me I am wrong.

Zimix99    827

Pretty random but I guess ill post some stuff.

https://blackhatworld.com SEO forums

https://app.kwfinder.com This is going to be your best friend, You will love it, you will make out with it, You will spend all your time with it. 

https://www.semrush.com/ Investigate/research your competition

http://smallseotools.com/ Collection of insanely useful free tools

https://www.seoclerk.com/ & http://www.konker.io/ Marketplace for things you may need like backlinks, articles, research etc. Avoid fiver, it's cancerous

These links will give you a start.

schon    778

Start a site and get folks to fund you thru Patreon.

Guitar Doc    1,210

Sites like Zero Hedge for instance pay people $10 USD per article and it get published under tyler durden.

The CT world is full of this stuff, John Rapaport's blogs which get cross posted all over the CT sites is really just promotional for his book he sells. Some sites pay for content because they are making off the advertising, but the smaller people who make good $$$'s peddle medication CDs they make themselves and that sort of stuff.

If you publish a CT book chances are you had to pay for the printing yourself. Maybe you paid anything up to 100K for the printing, but you think if I sell them for 20 each I will quadruple my money so....but they never sell as well as that and you need to hump them to the places in CT land which will distribute your work...and some of them are gatekeepers themselves.

Same thing happens when you become a CT blogger. There are established narratives being run by people who have been doing this a long time with their captive audience, big names in CT, they make off those audiences who want to hear what is going on....or pay for a report composed by web bots who predict the future using XXXXX+YYYYY= accurate intel or some other such story.

If you become a CT writer and you want to get somewhere you need to suck up to existing narratives and the kings of those narratives. That is how they control a lot of CT. If you support their phony story they will elevate your profile and site. You can imagine the treatment the give those who counter their narratives, they act as if you stole food off their plate which is how they see it.

Some people create material under multiple names, cross post it all over the forums and bring in the hits and readers.

And there is the classic, begging routine some people pull. Several forum owners are well known for unexpected medical bills of expensive trip to rehab or the cracker factory for a month at a time.

Cinnamon    22,762
2 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

And there is the classic, begging routine some people pull. Several forum owners are well known for unexpected medical bills of expensive trip to rehab or the cracker factory for a month at a time.

:gsbrnint:

Ah to have time to play all those games!  I think the stress would be too much! Working is easier! 

Guitar Doc    1,210
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:gsbrnint:

Ah to have time to play all those games!  I think the stress would be too much! Working is easier! 

I always thought as much myself, but apparently some people drugs of choice make full time work difficult  for them was the inside word. Some other forum admins get so wasted they have a "girl friend" assigned to them as their handlers was another story.

It makes me angry to see people getting taken advantage of. I was suckered plenty of times myself, I used to lap it all up in a potent cocktail of doom,  fraud and spiritual saviors so don't worry, but do send us your pointless money.

Cinnamon    22,762
1 minute ago, Guitar Doc said:

I always thought as much myself, but apparently some people drugs of choice make full time work difficult  for them was the inside word. Some other forum admins get so wasted they have a "girl friend" assigned to them as their handlers was another story.

It makes me angry to see people getting taken advantage of. I was suckered plenty of times myself, I used to lap it all up and potent cocktail of doom,  fraud and spiritual saviors so don't worry, but do send us your pointless money.

Well, another thing is we have a lot more pride than that. We'd rather cough it up ourselves than beg for money all the time. It would have to be something extreme for us to even ask.  

dazedb42    378

Natural News is a great example of a site that publishes woo and sells the cure. Sure some things on the site are worthy of reading but they are the rarity not the norm. Alex Jones and his supplements is another example.

Guitar Doc    1,210
On 4/8/2017 at 2:32 PM, dazedb42 said:

Natural News is a great example of a site that publishes woo and sells the cure. Sure some things on the site are worthy of reading but they are the rarity not the norm. Alex Jones and his supplements is another example.

For sure, if you don't have some good content people don't turn up. RMN is another site with sells magic jewellery etc they host a few psy-ops but they have some good stuff there as well.

There are some people who worked out how to make money out of it a long time ago. They have been working away at it for some time.