Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Airports and nuclear power stations on terror alert as government officials warn of 'credible' cyber threat

Cinnamon    23,010

Britain’s airports and nuclear power stations have been told to tighten their defences against terrorist attacks in the face of increased threats to electronic security systems.

Security services have issued a series of alerts in the past 24 hours, warning that terrorists may have developed ways of bypassing safety checks.

Intelligence agencies believe that Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) and other terrorist groups have developed ways to plant explosives in laptops and mobile phones that can evade airport security screening methods.

There were also fears that computer hackers were trying to bypass nuclear power station security measures. Government officials have warned that terrorists, foreign spies and “hacktivists” are looking to exploit “vulnerabilities” in the nuclear industry’s internet defences.

Jesse Norman, the energy minister, told The Telegraph that nuclear plants must make sure that they “remain resilient to evolving cyber threats”.

<snip>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/01/airports-nuclear-power-stations-terror-alert-government-officials/

Robomont    144

Well lets see,is stuxnet running loose in the world because of cia?

Can explosives be painted with nanotubes bought on the open market?

Maybe we should just walk up to the jail and sign in as a slave since aunt nanny wants us all safely in her toy box.

There will always be a bogeyman.

LuckyBolt    1,312

CNN was covering this crap all day. Which makes me think that the UK may be the ones to experience the first EMP outage.  

@Ukshep, better get some batteries and hookup a stationary bike to power his computer.

LuckyBolt    1,312
6 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

G4S  is about to have a credible failure of security.

http://www.g4s.uk.com/ 

Smells like false flag weather.

Sounds like they've found a way to track cash...

According to the Royal Mint, the new £1 coin will be the most secure in the world with at least six security elements including a high security feature hidden in the coin to protect it from counterfeiting and an image, much like a hologram, that changes from a ‘£’ symbol to the number '1' when the coin is seen from different angles.

RFID?

Ukshep    20,129
3 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

CNN was covering this crap all day. Which makes me think that the UK may be the ones to experience the first EMP outage.  

@Ukshep, better get some batteries and hookup a stationary bike to power his computer.

I'll find a camera and document all I can. If the web ever goes back up for me I will be able to shower you all with tales of woe!!

Ukshep    20,129
55 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

G4S  is about to have a credible failure of security.

http://www.g4s.uk.com/ 

Smells like false flag weather.

g4s has been everywhere since the olympics in 2012.... Cant go a day without seeing a g4s car¬!