Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Dark Side of the Moon is hiding THIS incredible secret - and UFO hunter has shock 'PROOF'

Cinnamon    22,805

IT has been a source of mystery for generations – but what IS on the dark side of the moon?

Planet Earth only gets to see one side of the giant space rock, and what lies on the other half is unknown.

Now a UFO enthusiast has claimed aliens are living in a supermassive network of tunnels and caves on our moon.

He suspects they are thriving in underground cities covering the mysterious "dark side" – which can never be seen from Earth.

And now he has “evidence” in astonishing images from a lost lunar spaceship which has been found orbiting the moon after going missing eight years ago.

The images, from Chandrayaan-1, appear to show a network of lava tubes snaking under the surface of the satellite, with thousands of caves scattered all over.

It was created by streams of magma which ran dry, but now Jesse – who runs YouTube channel UFO News – believes they are homing an entire civilisation.

<snip>

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/601628/Dark-Side-of-the-Moon-aliens-secret-Earth-space-spaceship

@Cryptic Mole BS or possible? 

Uncle Nobby    1,262

as far as i know, the Moon has not been volcanic, and has not had flowing lava on it?? there is a lot of weirdness surrounding the Moon

apache54    4,833

adding a DASH of humor to a very interesting subject, just ask Pink Floyd, he knows about "The dark side of the Moon"  LOL

kbet    844
1 hour ago, Uncle Nobby said:

as far as i know, the Moon has not been volcanic, and has not had flowing lava on it?? there is a lot of weirdness surrounding the Moon

It was volcanic early in it's development, but it's internal engine sputtered out a long time ago. Even had a little thicker atmosphere, but ehh.

Cryptic Mole    4,379
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

IT has been a source of mystery for generations – but what IS on the dark side of the moon?

Planet Earth only gets to see one side of the giant space rock, and what lies on the other half is unknown.

Now a UFO enthusiast has claimed aliens are living in a supermassive network of tunnels and caves on our moon.

He suspects they are thriving in underground cities covering the mysterious "dark side" – which can never be seen from Earth.

And now he has “evidence” in astonishing images from a lost lunar spaceship which has been found orbiting the moon after going missing eight years ago.

The images, from Chandrayaan-1, appear to show a network of lava tubes snaking under the surface of the satellite, with thousands of caves scattered all over.

It was created by streams of magma which ran dry, but now Jesse – who runs YouTube channel UFO News – believes they are homing an entire civilisation.

<snip>

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/601628/Dark-Side-of-the-Moon-aliens-secret-Earth-space-spaceship

@Cryptic Mole BS or possible? 

@Cinnamon , You should never get me started about past histories of the holy three; that's what they were called by the ancients... Earth, Moon, Mars. They were considered as one like the union of the holy trinity. As one and yet three. Same as a marriage and two becoming as one. I was taught all about them and so many other past events and just how they are tied into today. Starting at 4 years old, and you remember my story about all of that. I just found a video last night that confirms how special children were selected to be taught as I also was. It's a current video about Antarctica and the part is only a few seconds long. Hopefully, after hearing those few words, people will take what I have to say a bit more seriously. I'll post it afterwards if you want me to and point out the part I'm talking about.

As far as your question above is concerned, I have written extensively concerning all of that on both LOP and GLP. Probably on DJ and a very little here as well.

Yes, It's all pretty much true (even though I didn't go to the link you've provided.) The part he was wrong about from what you wrote was the tunnels were not lava tubes, but instead melted with an advanced type of plasma energy. They had rail systems that were made for different sized beings and these rail systems were one-way only circling the entire moon/satellite. They were on both the light and dark sides because they cannot be seen even on the lighted side.

There were two major cosmic events that deserve mentioning here. The first was a cosmic battle and casting down to earth which is partially recorded in the Scriptures. Of course, the real hard hitting stuff was left out of the Holy Scriptures. After the wars, the planets were removed from their places and while attempting to find their original orbits came within close proximity of one another which caused electrical discharges. Mars being the smaller of the two (earth/mars) was pretty much finished off on its surface that is. The shallow oceans were sucked away slowly over the last few thousand years with there still being a large ocean beneath the surface. The canyon on Mars named Valles Marineris and the Grand Canyon here on earth were created by the electrical interactions between both planets and not by water erosion like science would have you believe.

Cryptic Mole    4,379

Below is that video. It's 53 minutes long and I only listened to the first 39 minutes, but the part I wanted you to hear is at exactly 34.20 and is only a few seconds long. He says, "I learned this as a child in the secret school." I almost fell down when I heard it. I actually had to rewind to play it back a few different times to make sure I was hearing him correctly. He talks about the earth and mars, but not about the moon; at least not in the 39 minutes of the 53 minutes I listened to.

This person is way wrong on many things, so was it intentional? I would say yes. Why? Because not everyone believes they should ever share any of this with anyone, but I do not agree. Especially since I was taught to release these things slowly the closer we come to the bad days. Also, most of these special knowledge people have intentionally become involved with the wrong people. I also did for a spell but changed my way of thought with a need to fight my way free and in the end with a verbal agreement.

What has been my reward for all of this? Plain and simple... sleepless nights!

Just a quick note of importance: A while back I said I would start a thread about the connection between the earth, moon, mars and Lake Vostok Antarctica. I finally said I changed my mind, but if you listen to this video, you'll see how it's connected to that story.

Cryptic Mole    4,379

NASA's perspective should never be your perspective. Many images of craters can be flipped over to see not craters, but crystal/glass-like domes. Many people believe that every image posted is a lie. lol. Nothing could be further from the truth. As a matter of fact, many are real. It's just you don't believe they are, but most are many miles across and have cities inside.

See images below: The first image is a very large crater turned right side up showing its damaged dome. The second image is the city inside with light glare reflecting off the glass-like dome.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/T5FYePg3f1A/maxresdefault.jpg

http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/1//61/979/61979995_conf8.jpg