Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

One child dies of carbon monoxide poisoning at Michigan hotel pool and 12 others are rushed to hospital

Recommended Posts

One child has died and 12 other people have been rushed to hospital with possible carbon monoxide poisoning from a hotel in Michigan.

The children were discovered unconscious in the indoor pool area of Quality Inn & Suite in Niles. Some of them are reportedly in a critical condition.

Fire Department Capt. Don Wise said it is not known how long the youngsters, aged from about 10 to 14, had been passed out.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371510/Six-children-hospitalized-carbon-monoxide-poisoning.html#ixzz4d2WGgP00

How did that happen???
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing that comes to mind, is maybe a gas or propane powered pool heating system, and a malfunction with the venting system. Horrible tragedy, hope the other children make a recovery, and do not suffer with long term damages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.