Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Secretary Mattis on North Korea: They’ve “Got to be Stopped”

Ukshep    20,155

President Donald Trump vowed on the campaign trail that he would crack down hard on America’s enemies, in particular North Korea, which is tirelessly working to perfect its nuclear weapons technology.

On Friday, Secretary of Defense James Mattis had some harsh words for North Korea, stating that the rogue regime has “got to be stopped” during a visit in Britain, Newsmax reported.

“We are working diplomatically, including with those that we might be able to enlist in this effort to get North Korea under control. But right now it appears to be going in a very reckless manner,” Mattis explained at a press conference.

http://conservativetribune.com/mattis-north-korea/

Still beating the north korean war drum. Proxy region going hot eventually. Too much roaring from this administration!

Quick1966    1,219

Well if I was a betting man I would think NK is going down some time by the end of the year. But we're definitely looking at war it just depends who's it gonna be with first?

Waitn4end    179

China will never give the US permission to deal with N. Korea.

We may consider ourselves a great world power and walk the moral high ground...(in our dreams)  but we as a nation are so indebted to China that we cannot make any moves that they do not approve of.  The monies a war would require would have to be borrowed from China.  So no action will be taken.

I can see an "unfortunate" accident involving mishandled nuclear devices that blow up a major part of N. Korea...killing the ruling class and the moronic Ass in charge.  Then the incident will have no one to blame but the idiots assembling the weapons.

If the idea catches on...we may have some unfortunate, accidental "catsasstrophy"  in Iran as well. 

It could happen...accidents are easy!

kbet    844

Why? The only reason NK is acting like a mad dog, is because they are terrified of being invaded. Sign a formal peace treaty, and move on. After what happened in Libya, Syria, and the Ukraine, there is no way NK is giving up their nukes.

Guitar Doc    1,287

I would have thought the USA would have forbidden Israel from supplying N Korea the nuclear material in the first place.

So here is the scenario.

N Korea is the pathway to invade China, it is also a series of ports the western powers don't want Russia to have access to. To put N Korea in US hands of the hands of the US corporations you need an excuse, enter their partner in crime Israel, run by the House of Rothschild.

Israeli agents approach N Korea covertly.They show them intelligence of US spying operations in N Korea along with satellite photos obtain from the NRO through the NSA of N Korean installations. They tell them it is only a matter of time. The N Koreans see this is a business offer, and ask fo the Uranium they know Israel will offer them as "protection for their nation".

Each source of Uranium is unique, it can be identified and you can know where it came from, right down to which number reactor on which plant. The USA knows exactly where N Korea got it's nuclear material. They instructed it to be handed over to them.

Previously N Korea was not really a threat, now it is nuclear threat.

The details are hidden from us but known to the USA and N Korea, how much material do they have? The USA will have based attack plans on this and might be willing to lose a ship (an aging carrier perhaps) to get US people fired up enough to take N Korea and feel justified about it.

Nostradamus said Philadelphia would burn. It that the city to be sacrificed?

Guitar Doc    1,287
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

And Obama said he feared a nuke going off in NYC. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

http://time.com/39131/barack-obama-nuke-manhattan-new-york/

If you were going to sacrifice a city it wouldn't be NYC, too may registry offices and Wall Street. US banking would collapse. Many billionaires from other nations live there also. 

But Philly is the home of US law. Without them historically the US law would not be under the BAR and UK system of register.

I think he said burn at 45% or 25% I forget which. People have puzzled over that for a long time.

Quick1966    1,219
2 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

If you were going to sacrifice a city it wouldn't be NYC, too may registry offices and Wall Street. US banking would collapse. Many billionaires from other nations live there also. 

But Philly is the home of US law. Without them historically the US law would not be under the BAR and UK system of register.

I think he said burn at 45% or 25% I forget which. People have puzzled over that for a long time.

No problem they already thought of that.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-disaster-idUSKBN0N528G20150414

Also it'd like to point out and I know @CSB knows more about this than I but I was under the impression that we were under admiralty law already. I believe that's what the gold fringes around our flag in every courthouse in our country indicates. Besides from what I hear there's lots of billionaires buying NZ. You know when you get in that club you usually get a friendly heads up.

Cinnamon    23,072

If we had no boogeymen to fear, what would we be doing? As a nation, with the money funneled to the military industrial complex and all the support corporations who also profit from hell on earth? 

Siddrix    1,039

Yeah i know, lets put a guy in charge with nick name. MAD DOG!     I'M SURE EVERTHING WILL WORK OUT JUST FINE...!!!